Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsmaymorstan

Anyone seen Villa's Morgan Sanson's instagram🙄 Guys just recorded himself driving down the motorway and put it on his insta story🤦🏽‍♀️

Khari

I suspect if he wanted her back she would have him back in a second - and her Freinds would support that because they all do or would do the same,
Yeah very true! I do not want to judge her because when we love someone we tend to do lots of stupid things. However, Millie's situation should serve as a reminder for these other wags to get off their ass and get to the bag. Watching her fight so hard for his house was very disappointing and sad like women should always strive to have their own

Zantezoo

VIP Member
No the way he talks etc he says he cant stand to be away from her. Shes his best friend etc etc same with Kane you wouldn't think he'd cheat. There are loyal footballers I mean Gareth southgate was one. Some are cheats and some have business arrangements.
Maybe he’s worried about her cheating!!

misscl4

VIP Member
the problem is - are any of the England players role models? Rashford is the only one that springs to mind.

But any starting 11 containing Walker, Stones, Maguire, Foden, Sterling cannot claim to be role models.
Im even suspect about Chilwell, afterall you are the company you keep.........and we all know who his mates are.....
Yup none of them are but I do think that’s why Kane is captain

NotJackieWeaver

Her account got deleted ever since word got out about mase😕

Im assuming the mcburnie and scott tea is not true? Would be shitty if its not true coz my source were adamant its true🙈
Oh no that Is true got discussed on past threads search it in the tool bar

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I think Euro 2021 will be the beginning of the major fall in the profitability of the EPL. For example I can’t see VAR surviving past it and with that will begin a schism between English Football and it’s big rivals on the continent who are not likely to scrap it’s use.

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
They're supposed to be under section e3 of the FA rules for bringing the game into disrepute by any off pitch behaviour. Like you said doesn't usually happen. It did in the case of the Derby County drink driving incident, it went to court and they got suspended
That was because the incident occurred after they turned down the free transport the club was providing as the event they had been at was a club function.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
The lingard jack stuff is rubbish she was never with Jack.
Dcl and madders fell out as they're so different. Nothing to do with a girl. Dcl is so grounded and has no time for the lifestyle madders has. Dom is incredibly close to his parents and I don't suppose they were a fan of madders life choices.
Oh I know they weren’t an item, just a ‘one off’.

DCL is a breath of fresh air! Seems a great lad.