Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Georgia will make it, they were sooo happy to make it this far. But let's be honest they have no Chance

Reactions: 9
England were horrendously bad all game but just proves that one moment of magic can completely turn a game around. To even attempt a bicycle kick in the last minute of the game when you are on the brink of getting knocked out is crazy, starting to think Bellingham is just inevitable 😂 Incredible goal and also happy for Kane getting his.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Casual football fan Mr Shhhh tried to put Scotland and Georgia in the same sentence earlier. He swiftly got told to shut up. 🇬🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This game is kind of a win-win whoever wins, either the underdog knocks out one of the favourites or we get a Germany vs Spain QF.

Reactions: 10
Ey zdf literally said that Pickford is the British Antonio Rüdiger.
Excuse me....hold my Beer please

Reactions: 5
Oooh new thread time already! What’s our next thread name? There’s been a couple of good ones mentioned!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.