Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, sorry not the greatest at this, but plenty went on, City won the title but lost to their noisy neighbours United in FA Cup. Liverpool said goodbye to their Jurgen and fairly quickly hello to new manager Mr Slot. Villa got in the Champions League. Most on this tattle thread was in mourning as the hunk of all hunks Managerial wise was relegated back to Championship, Rob Edwards but plenty of chances to watch him still as sky showing more EFL games so the thirst continues. Last night Real Madrid won the Chamption League at Wembley. Plus soon the Euros start so maybe plenty of WAGS on show?
Thread title by @Hannahebee
wheres my bestie @HaloGirl 🥺
Sorry if I've missed bits, feel free to add

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jude is so damn likeable. One of the best footballers in the world and he seems so down to earth and lovely.
Love Jude! His family are so lovely and humble as well. When he saw them in the crowd last night and started to cry 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Love Jude! His family are so lovely and humble as well. When he saw them in the crowd last night and started to cry 🥹
A lot of people were questioning whether Mark and Denise had split up and since then, they seem a bit closer than usual in public. But of course, it's the Bellinghams so you don't know what's completely natural or what is carefully planned out with their sons in mind.

Reactions: 17
Love that video 🥹♥ Jude seems like a gem of a person beyond the football (almost unheard of for Blues fans, so he really is special and a credit to his family 😂).

A lot of people were questioning whether Mark and Denise had split up
Jose should attempt to swoop Jude off to Fenerbahce if he hears this 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jose should attempt to swoop Jude off to Fenerbahce if he hears this 😅
Slight aside but I'm keen to see who might end up at Fener now that Jose is there. Obviously the money is different but I'd much rather play in Turkey than Saudi.

Reactions: 11
Jude’s parents are extremely stylish, well dressed folk. Love that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jude was a bit of a 👻 again last night,but what a season he's had overall.Between him and Vini for the Ballon d'OR I think,probably him if England win the Euro's.
---
Screenshot 2024-06-02 123822.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@dreamteam1

CBA199AA-71C8-4FFF-AF32-DA30632C28BB.jpeg

Yeah it’s a shame the plan to knock down the North Stand was cancelled, I get why but god is it a tit tip. I’d not sat in there for years before the Olympiacos game and I was shocked how bad it is (also the half steps where they just bolted seats to the old terrace in the lower are absolute ankle snappers). Hilarious that they seem to be going to put some level of posh seating in (by the away fans apparently?). Not just that though, so much needs sorting all over the ground (the toilets for one… a single sanitary bin in the lower Trinity is just mind boggling).

Yeah I don’t trust Ted Hecko, he’s from that US sports background of bleeding money out of everything, I don’t think he’s reckoned with run down Brum. Since that “insider” stuff came out about how much of a prick he apparently is he’s been on a bit of a charm offensive (buying away fans pints, taking the shuttle bus in, bringing Tom Hanks out), but I think a lot of people see through this.

I was quite near where he was stood in the doorway as the players came in before one recent game, and noticed at least the first wave of folk (Unai, his right hand man, other staff, McGinn) all blanked him when they walked past… might be minor but I did think, oooh? ☕🐸😂

Jude is so damn likeable. One of the best footballers in the world and he seems so down to earth and lovely.
He wasn’t great last night but hard to not be happy for him. Think people forget how young he is, he is so good. The premier league fans who hate on him are just weird, i’m gutted we didn’t sign him but i’m not going to pretend he’s tit just because he went to Madrid 😂

Reactions: 16
He wasn’t great last night but hard to not be happy for him. Think people forget how young he is, he is so good. The premier league fans who hate on him are just weird, i’m gutted we didn’t sign him but i’m not going to pretend he’s tit just because he went to Madrid 😂
After the season he’s just had, anyone calling him tit is either majorly deluded or just has a massive case of sour grapes.

Reactions: 13
After the season he’s just had, anyone calling him tit is either majorly deluded or just has a massive case of sour grapes.
People seem to think if they admit a player from another club is good they lose points or something 🤣 it’s so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m all for joking around but anyone who doesn’t rate him or doesn’t think he had an unreal season is definitely deluded like you said 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.