Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that rare moment you want us winning and I want opposite lol
Listen yeah if Arsenal win tomorrow I was hacked I said nothing

If United win tomorrow yeah I fuckin said it, it was me Glory glory Man United

Send my love to Lyra meow meow

Reactions: 12
Have they cloned him there? Big news for this sub if true
It’s funny you should say that. There was a guy sitting opposite me on the train from Brum to Wolves (in Wolves colours) who was his double! Good thing it was a short journey as I was getting very hot under the Old Gold collar!

Reactions: 7
Listen yeah if Arsenal win tomorrow I was hacked I said nothing

If United win tomorrow yeah I fuckin said it, it was me Glory glory Man United

Send my love to Lyra meow meow
She's sunbathing and enjoying her last few weeks as a Kitten. As May 24th she turns 1!

Reactions: 11
What have you been feeding your Josko, @olivia321?!
---
It’s funny you should say that. There was a guy sitting opposite me on the train from Brum to Wolves (in Wolves colours) who was his double! Good thing it was a short journey as I was getting very hot under the Old Gold collar!
Well he is a local lad, maybe he thinks that’s going incognito?

Reactions: 8
Oh & I decided to wildcard my autofill fpl team this Week. Got lucky as it auto picked Josko

Reactions: 9
Rob look a like and Wolves fan Double winner there

Reactions: 4
Can’t even say much. That Palace goal was good. Fair fucks to them. I don’t think we’re getting anything out of this if it carries on

Reactions: 2
Can’t even say much. That Palace goal was good. Fair fucks to them. I don’t think we’re getting anything out of this if it carries on
Place have been unbelievable the last few weeks, Olise is so so good.

Reactions: 5
What you saying fam @Panda girl 04

Hope your enjoying the sun and city winning

Glory glory Man United you know what I mean blud
Why did i know you would be tagging me!

Lets go fly a kite! Fuck you Fulham "Are you Chelsea in disguise"
Do you know how soul destroying it feels to need spurs to beat you! SPURS

But yeah doing great thanks hun, just my heart slowly breaking

https://giphy.com/3e18NPUVzoxzO

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Do you know how soul destroying it feels to need spurs to beat you! SPURS
Babes we can’t beat Burnley at the moment, we won’t be doing Arsenal any favours

We may be beating Burnley now but we still won’t be doing Arsenal any favours

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.