Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Snoopysnoop123 ❤
Really thick q but what happens at the table? Am curious!
This was a strange story. I get Alisha getting unwanted attention but the fact that Rashford was described as gentleman seemed good pr
She didn’t elaborate too much, all she said was bouncers go over and say they want you at their table, clearly its all down to looks but if you say yes then they ask for your phone so you can’t video or record anything…. Sort of just confirmed what we already know on here😂
---
I’d like to apologise for the double post, but i’ll be shedding tears into my pillow. Jokes on ME for renewing the season ticket.

---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Our Ally Gold bang on, even he’s risking his press pass ffs. Why did I bleeping renew🤣 SHAME ON ME.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Our Ally Gold bang on, even he’s risking his press pass ffs. Why did I bleeping renew🤣 SHAME ON ME.

Be interesting to see how you spend the money coming in, a decent goal scorer is not the easiest to find atm as Man Utd can tell ya

Reactions: 6
Be interesting to see how you spend the money coming in, a decent goal scorer is not the easiest to find atm as Man Utd can tell ya
Personally for me its too late. Who sells their best player 3 days before their first game of the season? Only Daniel Levy. Everyone will be so overpriced now and not being funny there’s no one that can replace Harry for us🫠

Knowing my luck Eric Dier will be made captain now with Lloris likely going🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Personally for me its too late. Who sells their best player 3 days before their first game of the season? Only Daniel Levy. Everyone will be so overpriced now and not being funny there’s no one that can replace Harry for us🫠

Knowing my luck Eric Dier will be made captain now with Lloris likely going🤣🤣🤣🤣
we've a nice lad called Martial :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Liverpool paying £110m for caiciedo 😲😲😲😲😲 I'm sure klopp said in an interview once the day he spends £100m on a player is the day he leaves football 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m happy that we’re probably signing another midfielder, but as someone not massively familiar with his game is Caicedo worth £110m? 😅 bare in mind we couldn’t spare another £4m for Lavia apparently 😭🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, I have been out the game for the last 24 hours after breaking my ankle yesterday and have come back to chaos. Kane to Bayern, Buendia ACL, Liverpool refusing to pay an extra 3m for Lavia and playing mind games with Chelsea over Caicedo, Paqueta potentially off to city 🤣 Mental few days of transfer news
Sorry about your ankle 😞

This Caicedo stuff is crazy! Silly money too.

I bloody put him in my FPL team too and if he goes the reds it would mean I have 4 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can Liverpool stop buying Brighton players, my BF is about to drive into the sea x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m happy that we’re probably signing another midfielder, but as someone not massively familiar with his game is Caicedo worth £110m? 😅 bare in mind we couldn’t spare another £4m for Lavia apparently 😭🤣

I’m thrilled you’ve beaten Chelsea to this, they’ve been taking the piss all summer. Tbh he’s obviously not worth 110 because nobody is, but in the current market I think this is sensible enough. He’s genuinely world class and exactly what you need in your midfield, plus he’s super young so you could have him for the long haul. Add in the Ale Mac deal - 150 odd for the two of them is a steal! The only downside is he doesn’t have much loyalty or respect 🤣 but that’s football I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently, Utd fans are to protest against Greenwood returning to the team. And so they should too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You always know your about to see some good tweets when Charlie Kane is trending
I wish there was someone IRL who understood with me just how funny this is!

I feel like I should be wearing all black today. I just can’t bring myself to support Bayern either. I might buy a 23/24 Kane shirt while I can 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised by this Kane-Bayern link up more so with him having a young family and willing to move them to Germany of all places,

However Harold has been a pain in the arse to City for a few seasons so

Auf wiedersehen jajajaja

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised by this Kane-Bayern link up more so with him having a young family and willing to move them to Germany of all places,

Auf wiedersehen jajajaja
And yet you still won’t beat us again this season 😭😘😆

• Haha

Auf wiedersehen jajajaja
Never change, Livvy Pops!

I’m so excited for the emotional Kompany v Pep showdown tonight. I’ve missed the Prem SO MUCH, even if West Ham are going to kill me slowly this season xox

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.