Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
originally I was after her sister who is same colors but without a white bit under her chin, but this 1 seemed to pick me.
She's a bit unsure of her new surroundings so is hiding under our Pew lol I need her in the light for pictures haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh has Lucia moved to London? She posted about a restaurant based in London a few days ago and is eating at Cinquecento on her stories.

Reactions: 10
I see Ashley Young scored for Everton, i'm still pissed our 'captain' left us in Jan Window in order to run away from Olivia haha

Reactions: 4
I see Ashley Young scored for Everton, i'm still pissed our 'captain' left us in Jan Window in order to run away from Olivia haha
I read this as Maguire had shagged Olivia. Now that would be tea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read this as Maguire had shagged Olivia. Now that would be tea 🤣
Now that would give us a lot of pages :ROFLMAO:

Apparently poor Wout got booed by the Burnley fans:rolleyes: Not a fan of booing your own players unless really prick like behavior. Like Partey, Zouma etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.