Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
any team with a full squad out there that didn’t come to lick mendys bum hole please let me know i am willing to change allegiance. the treble winners can sling it at this point. the number of players from that team liking that post has got me hoping my team get relegated. sick of this tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks I’ll pass it on to her 🫡 👀🤣

Genuinely in shock, he was one of the last footballers that I thought would go… nothing surprises me anymore.

Saw Mahrez is basically confirmed, wonder if Taylor will go, or which of these players partners are following them out there.
Wonder if Taylor will go to Dubai and stay there, short flight and her mum lives there doesn’t she

Reactions: 9
Well thats that then…

I prayed for times like this 😭 Wish it wasn’t Saudi but what can you do, I never have to watch hoofderson ever again 🥳 Love the guy for everything he’s done for us but he should have gone 2 years ago when his contract was up

Reactions: 7
any team with a full squad out there that didn’t come to lick mendys bum hole please let me know i am willing to change allegiance. the treble winners can sling it at this point. the number of players from that team liking that post has got me hoping my team get relegated. sick of this tit
I dont think I saw any Forest players

Every Tom, Dick and Harry are bloody going to Saudi!
Surprise that Gunnersaurus has not been offered 20m to go all Doris the tea lady for 35m.
Bloody ridiculous literally selling their Souls

By the way Thomas Partey is still available, they can take him for free.

Reactions: 16
Come to the right side of Manchester love. ❤

• Haha
Every Tom, Dick and Harry are bloody going to Saudi!
Surprise that Gunnersaurus has not been offered 20m to go all Doris the tea lady for 35m.
Bloody ridiculous literally selling their Souls

By the way Thomas Partey is still available, they can take him for free.
Aren’t they after Partey? Saw a lot of reports last week about them being close to a deal for him but no idea if they are reliable or not 🤣

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2318620

How Joe ended up at Millwall is beyond me.
I posted his move to millwall. What a disconnect and not right fit. He’s the opposite of millwall

Saw Mahrez is basically confirmed, wonder if Taylor will go, or which of these players partners are following them out there.
I think Taylor will go to Dubai. She likes it out there. Can live normally as a foreigner and not have to wear hijab etc. although I think they make allowance for these players. But then she can be near her mom and be on a private jet at the ready to take Mila to her dad.

Just found out Santi Mina was charged and sentenced to four years last May, but during the appeals process he’s been allowed to freely play in Saudi on loan for the past year? and he’s still a celta employee? and he can appeal AGAIN? wtf?

IMG_7759.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Aren’t they after Partey? Saw a lot of reports last week about them being close to a deal for him but no idea if they are reliable or not 🤣
I thought he was going to go but i read today he has join Arsenal in their usa tour and we are not keen to sell him now 🤷‍♀️
Still time for him to duck off!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I dont think I saw any Forest players
sold i am now a forest fan. teach me some chants that don’t include ‘reds’ because i would rather post a supportive message to that see you next tuesday himself than chant about anything to do with reds 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
30mill for Mahrez, 12 mill for Henderson then my amazing sellers managed 4mill for Telles :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
unfortunately we've 5 current players who also liked it
I know Pixx but hey it’s not the whole squad..
cannot believe tho our captain liked it. 🤮
---
sold i am now a forest fan. teach me some chants that don’t include ‘reds’ because i would rather post a supportive message to that see you next tuesday himself than chant about anything to do with reds 😫
So I didnt convince you ? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I googled think my fave is the we hate derby one very quick to learn haha ---
I know Pixx but hey it’s not the whole squad..
cannot believe tho our captain liked it. 🤮
---

So I didnt convince you ? 😆
also soon to be 3 current players that should entice anyone to switch to the red side haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.