Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum seems a lovely person. She would have known him since he was at least 15 so it must be emotional for her.
But also her life has to "start" again. What she knew for years is gone I'm sure her family and close friends will support her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lucia has an @basicsbyredi on her insta. Think it’s a clothes company she may be startin or doing promo for.

Reactions: 9
Almost every team seems to be on a mission to outdo each other for worst away kit at this point… it’s mainly the long sleeve stripes that are awful! It’s up there with Liverpool’s Battenberg Minecraft kit and Arsenal neon terrain map kit. At least the short sleeve is better 🤣

IMG_7751.jpeg

IMG_7753.jpeg

AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GREEN KITS?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Almost every team seems to be on a mission to outdo each other for worst away kit at this point… it’s mainly the long sleeve stripes that are awful! It’s up there with Liverpool’s Battenberg Minecraft kit and Arsenal neon terrain map kit. At least the short sleeve is better 🤣

View attachment 2318580
View attachment 2318583

AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GREEN KITS?!
Get McTominay to model it and it will instantly sell out because he can make anything sexy x

I am available if any football clubs want to hire me for my clever marketing skills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get McTominay to model it and it will instantly sell out because he can make anything sexy x

I am available if any football clubs want to hire me for my clever marketing skills
It'll be like Zebra kit everyone hated it til David Beckham wore it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
new to this thread, over here from Molly Maes thread discussing Anoushka - theres no thread on her but I was told to come here

can someone be so kind to share details on her? Also someone said her hubby Luke Shaw is a known cheat? Im shocked :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
new to this thread, over here from Molly Maes thread discussing Anoushka - theres no thread on her but I was told to come here

can someone be so kind to share details on her? Also someone said her hubby Luke Shaw is a known cheat? Im shocked :eek:
Welcome :D only rumor I remember is 1 where a Woman messaged a Wag on Insta and we thought it could be Anouska. I think the Woman was told the player was single

Reactions: 3

she was linked to a couple of footballers before Luke too. Following/liking pics etc. always on footballers tables in clubs. It wasn’t surprising she ended up with Luke

Reactions: 8

I think he cheated on his ex, was with him during that horrible injury, with Anouska but I could be wrong

Reactions: 12
Well I do, so I'd say it's totally acceptable for "your friend" to fancy Ross.
Thanks I’ll pass it on to her 🫡 👀🤣
Well thats that then…

Genuinely in shock, he was one of the last footballers that I thought would go… nothing surprises me anymore.

Saw Mahrez is basically confirmed, wonder if Taylor will go, or which of these players partners are following them out there.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.