Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Hendo is looking good to be fair. I will always jokingly slander him & call him hoofderson, but i love the guy and would never dream of publicly hating on him or any player for that matter.

New to this so sorry if it’s been mentioned before! Did Taylor Ward and Mahrez miss their daughters 1st Birthday to go to a wedding???
I don't think so . Think they were home in time if the video they posted was in real time . She's now in LA . Not sure about Mahrez . Doesn't seem to be with her child very much unless they take a nanny .

Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member

realised we’ve been light on engagement news this year, it’s all been babies and weddings 🤣

genuinely forgot I still followed him from way back when he was at LFC.
Awww I like him, they are a cute couple. I swear she just had a baby recently too, she looks insane 🔥

Donald23

VIP Member
New to this so sorry if it’s been mentioned before! Did Taylor Ward and Mahrez miss their daughters 1st Birthday to go to a wedding???
I don't think so . Think they were home in time if the video they posted was in real time . She's now in LA . Not sure about Mahrez . Doesn't seem to be with her child very much unless they take a nanny .
They did, the birthday party was held a few days before. Then they flew back to Manchester and then onto LA, mahrez in tow at both events

HaloGirl

VIP Member

Any ideas? Could be G.O? His Bournemouth departure was unexpected
---

Initials TP, mentioned in this thread just a few up
All over Twitter it is G.O. He also played for WHU and then QPR and the suspect is being investigated by the Met.

kaaa2

VIP Member
So does she have a kid already? And why did he think it wasn’t his? Already hooked on this story 😊

Also can I just say I bloody loathe the phrase “love you to the moon and back”. Ick ick ick.
But at least no balloon arch so let’s be grateful for small mercies.
Gnabry didn’t think it was his… and then they broke up

• Wow

Miss Sally

VIP Member
See I would usually say the same but I feel like it’s coming 🤣 He’s been more public about posting her these days so maybe she will finally get it lmao, poor girl
Can you imagine the engagement? It will be well over the top! Plus lot of Gucci involved

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
She’s still technically classed as his victim even though, charges were dismissed (or whatever bullshit they called it). I can’t remember if she was under 18 when it occurred but that would be another reason
Oh is that who it is? I saw the pics and had no clue who she was. Wonder if she'll move abroad with him when utd send him on loan, hopefully 🤞🏼

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh for those who like youtube matchday vids. I've a new fave type to watch which I think we can all enjoy.
Go watch rival fans vids of games your team won. I'm watching 1 of when we beat Leeds 5-1 🙈 Have to mention the Leeds fans on here I ❤ you

IOrderedASandwich

Borja Iglesias currently my fave Insta footballer, seems like an interesting guy, wish my Spanish was good enough to listen to his podcast.