Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
When I click on it I don't see some of the names mentioned here that I follow.
Insta sometimes doesnt show them. I found best way for me to see them was it shows 1 name next to like number of 1 you follow. I then unfollowed refreshed page & continue til it just shows numbers

oh & if you see me missing out letters not sure what my keyboards playing at today

Reactions: 4

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
It’s so frustrating- we should definitely have coverage! A men’s team actually capable of winning something and we aren’t gonna see it 🤣
We are playing so well and definitely have a chance I think.
Fingers cross now we are in the qf bbc might broadcast the match.

Reactions: 3

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I know it was only Malta but this is why Trent has to be starting man. He has his faults but if you have the likes of Maguire starting every single game then there’s no reason Trent can’t be 😭 I thought he was really good last night
Not bad as an out and out midfielder eh 😉 if I was a midfielder I’d be worried about my place!

pixxyy

VIP Member
They just said Harry Maguire has played more for England this season then Man u
Yet i bet he is one of the first names on the team sheet for bff Gareth 🤦‍♀️
I say it everytime but in his defense usually he plays well for England.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Friday, 16th June 2023
Free newsletter every Friday: sign up here.
Send stories, abuse and tasteless jokes to [email protected]
Trouble loading? View in browser
FOOTBALL
🏖 Lisandro you can come out from your room now, they’ve gone
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
Following their Champions League victory, the City players jetted into Ibiza for a 10 hour bender, and checked into the same hotel as Lisandro.

Fortunately for Martinez, the rowdy treble winners headed straight to the hotel’s adjoining nightclub, before stumbling back to the airport at 10am, where Grealish was so smashed he was offered a wheelchair by cabin crew...
---
Poor Lisandro!
I'm sure he was pictured out at the same place they were. He was pictured with some guy who also had pics with Man city players

Donald23

VIP Member
Dont think we mentioned it here but Winks signed for Leicester. Think most of us predicted him to go to a newly promoted team
Did he play at all last season? I remember him doing an interview apologising to fans and saying he hoped to come back soon

• Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm glad Sky are showing Utd v Arsenal as originally I would've missed it as seeing Cirque lol

BDY_97

VIP Member
Random question, does anyone know if antivaxx naylor still has her public instagram account? Went to have a nosey and I can’t find her profile, no idea if she’s blocked me or if she deleted her account 🤣

Here we go again. Refuse to watch the video because I know it will give me second hand embarrassment 😭

I was hoping to get jack and dec content in Ibiza, but I guess jack was acting up and dec didn’t want any part of it. Lol

• Haha