Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I don’t think that will matter tbh. Maguire & Phillips played about 3 minutes between them and still got called up to the world cup, Southgate doesn’t care about form or how much someone has played. What a weird move, it’s the right time for him to move on but never thought he would go to Saudi.
---

With the money he’s getting he will be able to buy Sunderland in a few years, never mind play for them 😭 He will definitely get a farewell at Anfield, similar to what Gakpo got when he went back to PSV after leaving.
Would the fans appreciate him coming back for a farewell do you think? I would have thought most would have lost any respect for him.

Reactions: 1

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Awww congrats to them, I really like Sophia. This summer has been full of engagements, weddings & babies, meanwhile poor Sasha got a week in France and sent back home while Jack fucked off to ibiza 😭💀
I would bet any money while Sasha was on her Italy holiday with her friend then in France that she was looking at wedding venues. Not saying Jack has asked her to marry him, but you know Sasha has everything thought out.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Random question, does anyone know if antivaxx naylor still has her public instagram account? Went to have a nosey and I can’t find her profile, no idea if she’s blocked me or if she deleted her account 🤣
olivianaylor55 is public

coconochanel

VIP Member
I hate it that almost every article of her starts with Kyle Walkers Baby Mama or Walkers ex. She's using his name sooo much it's pathetic. Girl get a grip and start doing something on your own your kids can be proud of....he doesn't want no matter how hart you try 🙄
Yes but no need for his missus to take it out on the kid its not his fault.

Donald23

VIP Member
What? He absolutely loves Farmhouse
He has a villa in Portugal and lived there when he was a kid and still holidays there every year. I think some of his siblings still live out in Portugal. It’s just my take but that’s where I always thought he’d go

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Hendo is looking good to be fair. I will always jokingly slander him & call him hoofderson, but i love the guy and would never dream of publicly hating on him or any player for that matter.

Aiming for the Lactate Cup this month in the absence of Milner. Think it'll be Mo tho.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Would the fans appreciate him coming back for a farewell do you think? I would have thought most would have lost any respect for him.
Yeah they definitely would. Most people on twitter etc are gutted he’s going and I would imagine it’s the same for the fans who attend games regularly. Regardless of a dodgy move, he’s been at the club for 12 years and has captained us to every trophy available while also doing a lot for the club & city.

Surfcat123

Friday, 16th June 2023
Free newsletter every Friday: sign up here.
Send stories, abuse and tasteless jokes to [email protected]
Trouble loading? View in browser
FOOTBALL
🏖 Lisandro you can come out from your room now, they’ve gone
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
Following their Champions League victory, the City players jetted into Ibiza for a 10 hour bender, and checked into the same hotel as Lisandro.

Fortunately for Martinez, the rowdy treble winners headed straight to the hotel’s adjoining nightclub, before stumbling back to the airport at 10am, where Grealish was so smashed he was offered a wheelchair by cabin crew...
---
Poor Lisandro!
State of Jack, got to love him though even if I am a red, sure Licha can handle it.