Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glm31

Celtic v Wolves on the 29th July @wordzalad 👀 I’ve been disappointed with our English teams for pre season friendlies the last few years so quite pleased about this one!
Maybe we'll even have a first XI by then. It's been one-way traffic for us so far this window. I'm going to be in Scotland that weekend so disappointed it's in Dublin!

Reactions: 4

BDY_97

VIP Member
I would bet any money while Sasha was on her Italy holiday with her friend then in France that she was looking at wedding venues. Not saying Jack has asked her to marry him, but you know Sasha has everything thought out.
Imagine lol. When I saw that they were in South of France I thought he might finally do it, but her wait for a ring goes on 🤣

hyoopy

Why do some of these Spanish players look older than 21
I think some of them actually are, might be wrong but I think there's some leeway regarding age, like if you were 21 or under during the u21 euro qualifiers

but yeah, some, especially players with facial hair, look like they have a mortgage and five kids haha. abel ruiz looks like he's in his late 20s/early 30s

between winning the u19s last year, and u21s this year... i really don't want to jinx it like five years in advance, but perhaps we shouldn't be so worried about what happens after most of the current England mens squad retire... (apart from maybe Harry Kane)

plus, two current Everton players (Garner and Branthwaite) are now u21 champions, which is equal parts surprising and great. emphasis on current, because both probably want out asap :-/

wordzalad

VIP Member
On the lookout for info you footie folks.
Skanky price appears to be throwing hints about that it's been doinking a Wigan player recently.
Any ideas who this idiot is?
Jeez whoever he is he's deffo won The Prize for the ugliest, most minging shag!🤣
Eww I’m not sure who they would be but she’s riddled 🤢🤢

kaaa2

VIP Member
Barkley’s mate is going round telling people he’s got offers from Everton, Palace and Newcastle

Boyfriend met Mount this week and apparently he is SO lovely and polite in person
back to Everton I dunno how tha’d go down I don’t think he’s someone we need. Maybe palace but can’t see Newcastle being interested, he’s really don’t nothing the last couple of years

IOrderedASandwich

Baffled. I saw people talking about it last night and thought it was just rumours, but a lot of reliable journalists now mentioning it this morning. I understand that these players want to set up their families for life and he can definitely do that earning 700k a week (ridiculous) … but after all the campaigning etc he’s done for the LGBTQ community i’ll be really disappointed if he goes. Happy for him to leave as I think it’s the right time, but really surprised that it’s Saudi he’s considering.

Even more confused at how someone of his level is being offered so much money? He was a great player in his prime but he’s been declining since we won the league, if he’s being offered 700k a week then what are they gonna offer the likes of Salah, KDB, Haaland one day 😭
That's how I feel - if he leaves, he leaves (I'd like him to stay, and move to Sunderland if he does move) but it feels so disappointing when it's him. And I'd want him to get a proper send-off rather than just....leaving.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
The scum have named no 11’s girlfriend and got a picture of the two of them. The protection order must have been lifted?

• Wow