Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khari

I can't believe the season is starting next week already. Its going to be so hectic for the players

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The Premier League has seen 14 people test positive for coronavirus since players returned to training from their holidays last weekend, according to reports

Melissas

You think it’s Jefferies?
I saw a few follow her, Jamal Blackman, Tyler Roberts also

she posted and deleted something the other day about don’t pretend I don’t let you see him when you only care For your image

I’m not the best at technology and when I went back to screenshot it was gone I wonder why it hasn’t come Out if she is posting openly

redaf

Anyone know what’s going on with wan bissaka? It’s trending on Twitter about him cheating and having a baby on the way but there doesn’t seem to be a story or full explanation lol

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Season ends on Sunday & restarts on Sept 12th so most teams should get a couple of weeks off depending on when they all do pre season.

Champions League & Europa are being played during August, & Man City,Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves are still involved so depending on how far they get. Could end up with a very short break

From Todays Popbitch quite obvious who they mean

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...
[/QUOTE
What’s wrong with him? He’s meant to be setting an example. I can’t stand the guy.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Thiago’s tackle was vicious he was rightly sent off, Van Dijk has done his ACL probably be out 6 months on wards same injury that Leroy Sane had which he got against your lot in that shite community shield game.. that’s why city cashed in on Sane he won’t be the same player again world class talent aswell he’s knocked it again now at Bayern and is out for weeks again shame really. In all honesty rivalry aside you don’t wanna see but players like Van dijk missing he’s a joy to watch and city should of snatched him.
Hoping that's just Richard Keys babbling. Gonna wait for official word though :( Saw a pic of him leaving hospital on crutches.