Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Wouldn;t suprise me if someone else fed them stories as well - why is Becky so angry at some of them taking Coleen's side for example.
I think the secret wag could have been Annie, KW’s ex/fianceé/ mother of his 3 kids (not sure what their current status is)

There was one part of a story speaking about John Stones ex and how the wags like her. Millie and Annie are really good friends, not to mention Annie did give an interview to the sun about KW about 2 months ago.

Also there was a sun secret wag article about Becky and Coleen, saying how Coleen would come out on top. I don’t think Becky would practically say she’d lose😭 Its has to be someone near the manchester area because they seemed to talk about people from there a lot too if you read a fair few articles.

Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
The NFL wags in the USA have it even tougher - quite a few players there seem to have 5 or more kids will numerous partners.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Have you noticed the Arsenal fans since FA Cup have stopped being silent haha
I live in a house of Arsenal fans 🤣 Clearly I was the only with taste. Although, I have a soft spot for them out of any other in the league.

With Arsenal they always have a heavy steam start of the league they'll soon pipe down. They don't have the stamina to keep up a full season yet. Defensively shocking although Luiz had a rare good night on Monday. Once in a blue moon performance for him though.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Man u's commerical partners won't like it if he wont once any appeals end.

Convicted of assulting the police is too big an issue for the FA in this envionment to tolerate.
once the next trial is over I think we'll have a better idea of what will happen. But I really dont think Utd will sack him even if found guilty again
match ban & fine is what I expect

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
'Harry Maguire's lack of apology for his offences on the Greek island of Mykonos is "shocking" and "unsportsmanlike", says one of the prosecution lawyers.'

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
Welcome🍷

A certain england ex united player, married and now plays in Italy for Inter... that should help you out! If not go to the Footballers and Wags #1 and #2 thread. Plenty more goss in there to catch up on if you fancy a read! Here’s the link to the first one☺

Fabulous 🥂
I love to read this forum during breakfast!
Many thanks.

pixxyy

VIP Member
United fan here. Not sure how Harry will be able to come back from this and still be United captain. Spending 67k on a 5 hour drinking session at a time when ppl are worried about their health, their family’s health and the economy does not look good. I know Jesse Lingard, Rashy, Luke Shaw, and Daniel James have all gone to Mykonos. It’s popular no doubt but there is always going to be rival fans who will want to annoy them and then you add drink into the equation. I am interested in all the details but at the minute it does not look good for Harry.
Also if Greece gets added to the list, they will all need to self isolate which will eat into pre season training.
i dont mind the drinking or how much money was spent, he def wont be captain though i mean Ole took it off De Gea just coz of comments he made about team

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Actually Jamaica is exempt from quarntine - it was Trindad added.

For the reasons I've said above😂 I know plenty regular people who haven't and were planning on🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own. Anyway I wonder what will happen with maguire, can't see him being in the England squad, is that not announced tomorrow?
They probally use a stress excuse to excuse him.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Why exactly? Being a practising Muslim does not mean they agree with terrorist attacks. Far from it. Paul Pogba has already made a statement to say that the story in the Sun was complete bull. The French team is made up of players with differing beliefs and long may it continue. It must be infuriating for Muslims to have their religion linked to these types of attacks.
The French government wont want players on the team who require Halal meat going by how Halal and Kosher meat is now a debating point there so

The French football association apparently refused to condemn the newspaper lying about Pogba - one of your most well known player's being falsely accused of being sympathetic to terrorism and no comment?

Last edited:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
'I’ve spoken to both of them. As I said yesterday they know what happened was unacceptable. It was unacceptable on a Covid basis but it was unacceptable on any basis. Either way they would have gone home. But they’re young men who need now support, because they’re everywhere in the press, everybody is wading in on them. They need help to rebuild, they need to understand the expectations of being an England player, and we need to help them in that process. You’ve got to help young people to get back on their feet, and that’s an important part of what we need to do. My mindset is not to hurt these boys any more, they’re going through that, with their families and with their friends, and I don’t need to add to that. '