Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I see the maguires are off on holiday again 🤣 I’ve seen a few videos today of them with Daniel James & his girlfriend and also Marcus rashford
All the footballers and wags hang out with each other . Football is a weird world . I can't think of any profession where work colleagues and other halves hang hang out as much .

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
I read on Twitter one of the others arrested is his Brother, so couldve been trying to help him then it went a bit tits up lol

His sisters been liking insta pics today so she must think its not that serious ?

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
He could potentially know and is sticking by her, he has a lot to lose if he divorces her - weirdly enough. I can’t imagine her playing fair with him ever. The way she is with the father of her oldest son, I could see her holding off contact with the kids. He’s also lost his parents in marrying her too. It would be easier for him to keep the status quo, I imagine.
I couldn’t believe that he cut contact with his parents. Obviously nobody knows the full story, but I did hear the parents were very supportive towards his previous partner and child and maybe RV didn’t like that?

BDY_97

VIP Member
So Maguire is in the squad then 🤣 did not expect that, didn’t expect many of the names on the line up to be honest

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
He's in Formby. Same road Klopp lives on! 6 bedroom house, got two kids already. Maybe increase in the wages?
I have just looked . Some really posh houses in Formby and close to the training ground , I have noticed a lot of players at other clubs all live in the same areas.

bobthedragqueen

If you type on google Eric dier child in google there is a picture of him with a child on the last day of the season. Not sure if it his i just presumed.
Ah I see... I think I know the one you mean and I think I remember hearing or seeing that it was another players baby. Crisis averted!

He was dating a portuguese/swedish girl called Maria Hansen and went on a few holidays with Kane and Alli and their respective partners. If her insta was anything to go by they recently split and she is with someone else though.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Was always going to be a guilty verdict imo wether he actually is guilty though who knows.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
'EXCLUSIVE: The Wall Street bank JP Morgan is in talks to provide a debt package worth around $6bn (£4.6bn) to a new FIFA-backed European Premier League, which Liverpool and Manchester United - and clubs from Germany, Italy and Spain - are in talks to join.'
https://t.co/R4pmvZnIYJ?amp=1