Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Does anyone know what happened between Olivia Naylor and Grace (grace_.13._)
They used to be best friends always traveled the world together and were frequently football chasing in London and Manchester. The friendship seemed to have ended shortly after the Ashley Young was named as the father of Olivia’s child on here… do we think Grace tipped the forums and Olivia found out??
could have ended for several reasons - I think lots of people knew fairly soon after his birth who the father is so I don’t think we can Say she leaked it.

Reactions: 1
Not sure I see it as a beard situation but I get the feeling he's much more into her than she is to him
100%. It’s like the Declan/Lauren situation but reversed, Jack has posted photos of him and Fiorella together but she hasn’t made a single post? She reposted lots of stories on her birthday too but didn’t want to repost any of his stories that had her tagged

Reactions: 4
I literally just think it's the level of competition. You've got Jack Grealish and Foden struggling to get game time, so it's unfortunate for the likes of Jack Harrison. I think he's very close though; Southgate watches Leeds a lot as I think he's looking at Harrison just as much as he's looking at Bamford.

I know what you mean about the relationship. Not sure I see it as a beard situation but I get the feeling he's much more into her than she is to him. I suppose it's tricky when you are not living in your own country... I wonder if Fio envisages living in England permanently. She's seemed very happy in LA with her family this summer.
You’re right, it’s very one sided, she just doesn’t seem that into him. When they was on holiday he was posting a lot of pics of her and I didn’t notice her post a single one of him. So I think she’s either using him for money or he’s using her as a cover/beard.
Oh don’t get me started on Bamford - I just don’t think Southgate will ever call him up 😥.

Reactions: 2
You’re right, it’s very one sided, she just doesn’t seem that into him. When they was on holiday he was posting a lot of pics of her and I didn’t notice her post a single one of him. So I think she’s either using him for money or he’s using her as a cover/beard.
Oh don’t get me started on Bamford - I just don’t think Southgate will ever call him up 😥.
I think Bamford has an outside chance but definitely won't be hedging his bets. While we're on the subject of Bamford, his girlfriend Michaela is gorgeous. I really think they should get married because she's modelled bridal and looks amazing in wedding dresses.

Reactions: 5
Personally i dont find him attractive, and at 35 i am much too old for him so i couldnt join in and also share my sordid fantasy. Now, if only there was a Klopp thread :)
Jürgen is just 😍😍 He's just beautiful inside and out.

Grealish just gives me the ick (and I'm in my 40's 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bet Delph isn’t the only one

Interesting how no player has came out in support of the campaign

Reactions: 2
Bet Delph isn’t the only one

Interesting how no player has came out in support of the campaign
I find it fascinating how few players have mentioned being vaccinated and I don’t think any top players have. I originally thought maybe they had privately been vaccinated ages ago but I now don’t think that’s the case at all. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, you can’t ask fans to be vaccinated to enter stadiums to watch players who refuse it.

Reactions: 3
I find it fascinating how few players have mentioned being vaccinated and I don’t think any top players have. I originally thought maybe they had privately been vaccinated ages ago but I now don’t think that’s the case at all. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, you can’t ask fans to be vaccinated to enter stadiums to watch players who refuse it.
pretty sure all the spanish squad have so players like thiago, laporte rodri azpi have due to the outbreak that happened prior to the euros. but havent seen many others mentioned

Part of me thinks that all of these footballers have been told not to talk about the vaccine as they will likely face backlash if they do, no matter what their opinion. If they get vaccinated they will get destroyed by anti vaxxers and if they don’t get vaccinated they will get slated for it. I think most of them will be vaxxed tbh but as I said May have been told not to speak about it

Reactions: 17
I just had a quick look on the Jack Grealish thread.
hahahahahahahahaha, its funny as duck and great entertainment if anyone needs cheering up. Personally i dont find him attractive, and at 35 i am much too old for him so i couldnt join in and also share my sordid fantasy. Now, if only there was a Klopp thread :)
I don’t get the Grealish attraction either… i’m 27. Manager wise give me Poch any day of the week. He’s gorgeous

Reactions: 7
Diego Llorente at Leeds posted a pic of him getting a vaccine the other day. It would have been his second one as I think the Spain team all got the first vaccine during the Euros. Not sure I recall any other PL players posting about theirs.
Not my screenshot.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Diego Llorente at Leeds posted a pic of him getting a vaccine the other day. It would have been his second one as I think the Spain team all got the first vaccine during the Euros. Not sure I recall any other PL players posting about theirs.
Not my screenshot.
I think the pic is from when he got it in Spain - it was reported the spanish team were going to get the one shot vaccine.

Part of me thinks that all of these footballers have been told not to talk about the vaccine as they will likely face backlash if they do, no matter what their opinion. If they get vaccinated they will get destroyed by anti vaxxers and if they don’t get vaccinated they will get slated for it. I think most of them will be vaxxed tbh but as I said May have been told not to speak about it
exactly, I must admit I dont get why anti vaxxers care if others choose to have it, as surely that wont affect there health.
Wheras other way it does lol

Reactions: 14
I think the pic is from when he got it in Spain - it was reported the spanish team were going to get the one shot vaccine.
It's not - the top he is wearing is the 21/22 training kit which wasn't released until after the tournament ended (he posted this on IG in the past few days - I saw it at the time, just didn't save it)

Phil Foden and his girlfriend Rebecca had their second baby, a baby girl. ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.