Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the holidays are coming to an end. Trippers are on way home, and Lauren fryer posted they were going home. šŸ˜€

Reactions: 2
Most of the holidays are coming to an end. Trippers are on way home, and Lauren fryer posted they were going home. šŸ˜€
I wonder where trippier will end upā€¦ canā€™t see it being utd after they signed Sancho & now Varane

Reactions: 1
Lmaaao imagine that, btw even Tammy Abraham pronounced Pulisic correctly, I think it was in FIFA 21 ratings video. I doubt that Americans even know who Pulisic isā€¦
He is getting known there - he was on breakfast tv during the summer. Football is getting more and more popular there.

šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ Olivia Naylor is on her anti-vaccination campaign again trying to scare the bejesus out of her 44k followers. Why donā€™t people just let others decide for themselves and stop using scare tacticsā€¦.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ Olivia Naylor is on her anti-vaccination campaign again trying to scare the bejesus out of her 44k followers. Why donā€™t people just let others decide for themselves and stop using scare tacticsā€¦.
Absolutely should be personal choice and not some influencer shoving their opinion down your throat.

Reactions: 15
In American sports Teams will be fined if they donā€™t got most of their players vaccinated. I feel the same will happen here - along with a change that means un vaccinated are not allowed to escape quarantine by being in a sporting bubble. That would mean the big clubs would either Have to leave unvaccianted players at home or lose them from training several days after European matches.

Reactions: 4
I wish that everyone who shares "information" about the vaccine would realise how idiotic they sound. Imagine being comfortable with showcasing to the world that you're making decisions based on what John and Amanda on Instagram and Gavin on Facebook who have no background in medicine or science said about the vaccine... Allergic reactions to vaccines are a thing, it has always been a thing, it's completely normal, it happens with every single vaccine out there. Why is it only a problem with the Covid vaccine? Olivia should stick to doing lashes. Stupid twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wish that everyone who shares "information" about the vaccine would realise how idiotic they sound. Imagine being comfortable with showcasing to the world that you're making decisions based on what John and Amanda on Instagram and Gavin on Facebook who have no background in medicine or science said about the vaccine... Allergic reactions to vaccines are a thing, it has always been a thing, it's completely normal, it happens with every single vaccine out there. Why is it only a problem with the Covid vaccine? Olivia should stick to doing lashes. Stupid twit.
Here here! Olivia wasnā€™t smart enough to complete her law degree at university she had to pull out half way after 1 year and resort to working at MAC full time, yet now shes living with a footballer she has this high almighty opinion of herself and everything in the world! Sheā€™s jumping off the bandwagon of that Becky Gibson girl and itā€™s sooooo cringe!

Iā€™m just waiting for the ā€˜talk to cameraā€™ videos to pop up, the same way she tried to do it talking about child pensions for her son claiming sheā€™s the only one responsible for him - what about the cash injection Ashley funded her with which enabled her to buy a 3bed detached home and open up a salon! Not to mention the monthly hush hush financial support!
Ugh I canā€™t stand people that plead poverty and independence when itā€™s really funded by a married footballer you had a baby with!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This 100%, is she a flat earther too? šŸ¤£ the woman is incredibly ignorant and thick, but I donā€™t expect anything more from her past behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This 100%, is she a flat earther too? šŸ¤£ the woman is incredibly ignorant and thick, but I donā€™t expect anything more from her past behaviour.
Probably not that stupid surely. I mean someone I was at University is full on anti Vader but a while ago (when they were spouting other conspiracy theories) I asked them about if they were a flat earther and they said that theory was extremely stupid.

Reactions: 5
Probably not that stupid surely. I mean someone I was at University is full on anti Vader but a while ago (when they were spouting other conspiracy theories) I asked them about if they were a flat earther and they said that theory was extremely stupid.
I am saying thatā€™s what itā€™s akin to for me. Not listening to science. Is Anti Vader Anti Star Wars? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Jack Harrison's birthday tribute to his girlfriend Fiorella on IG today? He's too cute. Apparently he's genuinely loyal and gets depressed when she's away in Costa Rica or the US.
Lots of competition in his position but I'm sure Harrison is quite close to an England call up.
I love Jack Harrison šŸ˜ I donā€™t know why he wasnā€™t in the England squad because I think heā€™s had an outstanding season. But I get beard vibes with this relationship, canā€™t put my finger on why just a gut feelingā€¦

Does anyone know what happened between Olivia Naylor and Grace (grace_.13._)
They used to be best friends always traveled the world together and were frequently football chasing in London and Manchester. The friendship seemed to have ended shortly after the Ashley Young was named as the father of Oliviaā€™s child on hereā€¦ do we think Grace tipped the forums and Olivia found out??

Reactions: 5
I love Jack Harrison šŸ˜ I donā€™t know why he wasnā€™t in the England squad because I think heā€™s had an outstanding season. But I get beard vibes with this relationship, canā€™t put my finger on why just a gut feelingā€¦
I literally just think it's the level of competition. You've got Jack Grealish and Foden struggling to get game time, so it's unfortunate for the likes of Jack Harrison. I think he's very close though; Southgate watches Leeds a lot as I think he's looking at Harrison just as much as he's looking at Bamford.

I know what you mean about the relationship. Not sure I see it as a beard situation but I get the feeling he's much more into her than she is to him. I suppose it's tricky when you are not living in your own country... I wonder if Fio envisages living in England permanently. She's seemed very happy in LA with her family this summer.

Reactions: 3
I just had a quick look on the Jack Grealish thread.
hahahahahahahahaha, its funny as duck and great entertainment if anyone needs cheering up. Personally i dont find him attractive, and at 35 i am much too old for him so i couldnt join in and also share my sordid fantasy. Now, if only there was a Klopp thread :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just had a quick look on the Jack Grealish thread.
hahahahahahahahaha, its funny as duck and great entertainment if anyone needs cheering up. Personally i dont find him attractive, and at 35 i am much too old for him so i couldnt join in and also share my sordid fantasy. Now, if only there was a Klopp thread :)
Klopp is the šŸ Iā€™m in love with him as a human ā¤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.