Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that Natasha Aris (mason mounts alleged girlfriend) liking other footballers pictures. She’s likes a bunch of mason greenwood and memphis depays pictures. Weird

Reactions: 6
Do you know her? You seem to have a real issue with her 😂
What up with everyone being so sensitive. It’s like if it’s not praising and fawning over wags then people are jumping down your throat with Do YOu kNOw HEr???? If she thinks Sasha looks like a gerbil then she thinks Sasha looks like a gerbil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What up with everyone being so sensitive. It’s like if it’s not praising and fawning over wags then people are jumping down your throat with Do YOu kNOw HEr???? If she thinks Sasha looks like a gerbil then she thinks Sasha looks like a gerbil.
I was making an observation based on a few comments made by one person, not just the gerbil one? and I’m sure you also made a comment about whether people knew people personally?😂

Reactions: 1
Another upvote for giving Sasha her own thread - it’s taking over this one now!!

I’m expecting a kiss and tell on Sunday from the Rooney debacle. I think The Sun have more as they released another photo of him walking with the girls to the hotel. He’s such an idiot to put himself int his situation. Should have called it a night and gone home.

Reactions: 13
Another upvote for giving Sasha her own thread - it’s taking over this one now!!

I’m expecting a kiss and tell on Sunday from the Rooney debacle. I think The Sun have more as they released another photo of him walking with the girls to the hotel. He’s such an idiot to put himself int his situation. Should have called it a night and gone home.
Nah she doesn’t need her own thread.

Reactions: 1
Im new to this thread 👋🏻 but I just wanted to say I was pretty appalled by the Wayne Rooney photo story yesterday. I actually feel quite sorry for him and I’m not surprised he’s sought legal action. Can you imagine the hue and cry this was gender flipped and it was men taking photos of an out-of-it woman? It’s not even funny. Silly girls.
I may be well off-beam but, to me, Rooney gives the appearance of someone struggling with a whole heap of issuing including an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. He reminded me of Brian Clough when I saw the story in yesterday’s Sun.
I know he’s been a tool in the past and you could argue he shouldn’t have put himself in that situation but I really think he’s unwell and hope be gets help, for him and his family’s sake. His poor boys 🤗
Its a shame - history shows us the toxicity of talent, money, adulation and excess.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Im new to this thread 👋🏻 but I just wanted to say I was pretty appalled by the Wayne Rooney photo story yesterday. I actually feel quite sorry for him and I’m not surprised he’s sought legal action. Can you imagine the hue and cry this was gender flipped and it was men taking photos of an out-of-it woman? It’s not even funny. Silly girls.
I may be well off-beam but, to me, Rooney gives the appearance of someone struggling with a whole heap of issuing including an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. He reminded me of Brian Clough when I saw the story in yesterday’s Sun.
I know he’s been a tool in the past and you could argue he shouldn’t have put himself in that situation but I really think he’s unwell and hope be gets help, for him and his family’s sake. His poor boys 🤗
Its a shame - history shows us the toxicity of talent, money, adulation and excess.
Yep he’s unwell. He thinks with his dick. No way in the world would any self respecting MARRIED man put themselves in that position AGAIN AND AGAIN

and as far as I remember I don’t recall Brian Clough cheating on his wife

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No sorry I have no sympathy for Wayne. He has fucked prostitutes god knows how many times and got caught cheating on Colleen with endless women. Alcoholism is one thing but making decisions over and over to sleep around is quite another. He walked back to that hotel with those women, there is video of it.

He just can’t be faithful. Drinking is a separate issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
100% agree with this.

You can see exactly why the girls are taking these pics.
I’m reserving sympathy though, 35 year old going back to a hotel room with three 21 year olds. Seriously he couldn’t have expected a good outcome from that!
I’m not sure how ‘out of it’ he was, there’s photos of him posing with the girls, but definitely no need to take photos of him while asleep.

Reactions: 7
The whole thing is very unsavoury. The guy needs to get professional help and step up for his kids, what kind of role model for them is he? He also should be focusing on the upcoming season because managing Derby is not going to be a walk in the park with all the tit they have going on. Time to grow up sunshine, you’re a 35 year old married man with 4 kids. As for the girls, I hope they get all the tit going it’s pretty low doing things like that. As others had said, if it was the other way round the tit would definitely hit the fan and quite rightly too.

Reactions: 17

True but I bet the newspaper have paid at least 1 of the girls for the photos or story so ££ for her and more misery for that useless twit.

Did I read right that there is a recording of one of these girls farting on him?! Wtf 😂😂😂😂 absolute scruffs, the lot of them. Wayne included!

It’s being reported there are accusations of blackmail involved now.
I read that. What a mess it all is. He needs to sort himself out and so stop getting himself into situations like that

Reactions: 8

I get where you're coming from but all the comments I've seen of 'if this was the other way round and guys did that to a woman' etc are just so off the mark. We see time and time again that in a situation where drunk women are taken advantage of there is always the 'why was she so drunk, why was she dressed like that, why was she on her own' narrative. It is not simply the case that if this were the other way round that something would be done, the police routinely fail women in situations that are either like this or are far more serious. It is not acceptable when it happens to any gender, and this is only news worthy because of his status. This (and far more serious crimes) happen to countless number of women every year- and there is rarely outcry from the general public or prosecutions.

It's only in the news cause of who he is- my sympathy for him is very limited.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep he’s unwell. He thinks with his dick. No way in the world would any self respecting MARRIED man put themselves in that position AGAIN AND AGAIN

and as far as I remember I don’t recall Brian Clough cheating on his wife
I agree. On a totally unrelated note, I always wanted to give Cloughie a big hug for some reason. I still feel it now all these years on!! ☺

I get where you're coming from but all the comments I've seen of 'if this was the other way round and guys did that to a woman' etc are just so off the mark. We see time and time again that in a situation where drunk women are taken advantage of there is always the 'why was she so drunk, why was she dressed like that, why was she on her own' narrative. It is not simply the case that if this were the other way round that something would be done, the police routinely fail women in situations that are either like this or are far more serious. It is not acceptable when it happens to any gender, and this is only news worthy because of his status. This (and far more serious crimes) happen to countless number of women every year- and there is rarely outcry from the general public or prosecutions.

It's only in the news cause of who he is- my sympathy for him is very limited.
Gosh, absolutely. Great points well made x

Reactions: 2
He just can’t be faithful. Drinking is a separate issue.
Although I generally agree with this, I'm not sure if they are separate issues for Rooney. He's long since had a reputation for being OTT with booze - didn't Alex Ferguson basically admit that when it comes to booze and women, Rooney was a lost cause? I'm not sure curbing the alcohol would stop Rooney's philandering, but it could at least prevent him embarrassing his family in the way that he does.

Having said that, if you're lumbered with the Derby job, you're going to hit the bottle. They were already falling apart at the seams before Rooney started wiping out the few players he does have.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, was trying to keep up with the thread when Euros finished and just got busy with work, but has anyone else developed an unhealthy obsession with Kalvin Phillips?

My GAWD, that man is beautiful. I’m too old to have a crush and I’ve NEVER liked footballers in my life but… those eyes, that smile, the dimples 😂 I’d do terrible things to that man.

Helps being a born and raised Leeds fan too haha. Anyway…

Someone back me up ‘ere 😅
Yes he’s absolutely UNREAL and seems so nice too 😍

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Jack Harrison's birthday tribute to his girlfriend Fiorella on IG today? He's too cute. Apparently he's genuinely loyal and gets depressed when she's away in Costa Rica or the US.
Lots of competition in his position but I'm sure Harrison is quite close to an England call up.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Jack Harrison's birthday tribute to his girlfriend Fiorella on IG today? He's too cute. Apparently he's genuinely loyal and gets depressed when she's away in Costa Rica or the US.
Lots of competition in his position but I'm sure Harrison is quite close to an England call up.
he seems lovely. i'm still bitter city loaned him to leeds :p

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.