Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I remember that in early threads but not all users said it .

I think sasha is a pretty girl but the style is all over the place .
[/QUOTE]
Well of course not all users have said the exact same thing but the other comment said that they haven't seen anything bad about her looks being said. There was plenty of bad things said about her looks in earlier threads let's not pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 5
And people are wondering why some of us feel for the girl:rolleyes:
I feel for her in relation to the abuse she has been receiving on social media when she has done nothing wrong, it’s absolutely terrible and actually embarrassing to witness. People will never learn 🙁 However I don’t feel for her in the sense that she knows exactly what he’s like but does nothing about it, I think she’s silly for that but as I said there’s no excuse for sending hate and nasty messages

Reactions: 17
Gosh I wish they did win the Euros so there would be something else to talk about! Imagine the potential Vegas gossip we would have had 😞.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh I wish they did win the Euros so there would be something else to talk about! Imagine the potential Vegas gossip we would have had 😞.
Would they have even been able to get to Vegas though? I know they seem to be able to do more than us regular folk but America aren’t letting brits in?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Sasha is particularly attractive, she has harsh features and is quite masculine looking. However I’d only say that on here, I wouldn’t seek her out and abuse her because it’s not on. She doesn’t need to know or care what I think about her, that’s what Tattle is for. If she’s coming looking for it on here then that’s on her, if you don’t look you don’t see.

Reactions: 10
I feel for her in relation to the abuse she has been receiving on social media when she has done nothing wrong, it’s absolutely terrible and actually embarrassing to witness. People will never learn 🙁 However I don’t feel for her in the sense that she knows exactly what he’s like but does nothing about it, I think she’s silly for that but as I said there’s no excuse for sending hate and nasty messages
I think the thing is. Jack is the cheating scumbag who has been caught drunk driving on more than one occasion so is clearly a twit, yet he gets the fan club whilst she gets abuse for putting up with it.
It’s the same as Colleen she gets stick for being the doormat. How about these men stop being scumbags or be single if that’s how they want to behave

(not aimed at you just never understand how footballers always come out of things smelling of roses)

Reactions: 21
lol exactly we wouldn't be calling anyone a doormat if these men knew how to respect women

Reactions: 2
I think the thing is. Jack is the cheating scumbag who has been caught drunk driving on more than one occasion so is clearly a twit, yet he gets the fan club whilst she gets abuse for putting up with it.
It’s the same as Colleen she gets stick for being the doormat. How about these men stop being scumbags or be single if that’s how they want to behave

(not aimed at you just never understand how footballers always come out of things smelling of roses)
So true. Ryan Giggs, Grealish, Rooney, Foden & Greenwood, Carragher with the spitting thing, plus sooo many more that aren’t publicised much, they’re just treated as gods as though it’s acceptable.

I don’t think Sasha is particularly attractive, she has harsh features and is quite masculine looking. However I’d only say that on here, I wouldn’t seek her out and abuse her because it’s not on. She doesn’t need to know or care what I think about her, that’s what Tattle is for. If she’s coming looking for it on here then that’s on her, if you don’t look you don’t see.
Masculine looking? That's a surprising comment! I think she is naturally very attractive and would look better if she went back to dark hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.