Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously some of the stuff I’ve been reading about her is so out of order. I think this is a reason Jack has kept her out of the public eye so much as well they are sweet together she must know him better than anyone and their relationship is nobody else’s business. Girl code isn’t pulling other women down.
I get your point. How many other wags are doormats just like her… most of them but its only usually Sasha being a mug that gets mentioned on this thread or gets DM’d (going by this thread) 😂 but then maybe its cause Jack is currently the biggest name in terms of popularity…

Reactions: 10
Seriously some of the stuff I’ve been reading about her is so out of order. I think this is a reason Jack has kept her out of the public eye so much as well they are sweet together she must know him better than anyone and their relationship is nobody else’s business. Girl code isn’t pulling other women down.
I haven’t seen anything negative said about her looks on here 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve only read comments where people are querying if she can be that naive to the cheating. Also she’s going to be well aware when seeking Insta fame that not everyone will like her and there will be people sharing their opinion. I in no way condone bullying at all by the way I just think she will of known she will come across a few bad eggs…

Reactions: 4
5ED59117-13DC-4EC9-98EB-8D8023C4A980.gif

Me looking around trying to find out why any “anger” is being directed towards this thread, Sasha, girls who DM her and not Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aside from anything else it’s against Tattle rules to message people we talk about on here, if you’re a member. People have been banned for crossing over.

Reactions: 16
I am literally lost with the thread haha! I haven't been on here for a couple days and just skipped 9 pages!!

Reactions: 8
Well if he mentioned he had a long term partner and child, people would actively search for who it is and find her and it wouldn't be quite so private anymore. I'm not convinced they're still together at this point
Ok I believe I can confirm that tyrone and frankee are still together because my sister is really good friends with frankee’s sister (they met at high school lmao my brother was also in the same year as frankee) and she said that for the england games both frankee and her sister were at wembley watching the games and i’m sure my sister says that frankee is living with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i get both sides of the argument tbh. if it was me, i would want to know. but then also, i have no doubt she is aware of his indiscretions. i think some people tell her because they do have good intentions and don’t want anyone being mugged off, but i think others do it to purposely rub her nose in it because they’re jealous.
100% agree and let’s not take the blame away from the man who is actually doing it, I am only going to comment on him and say Id hate to be in her position.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Let’s all face it Sasha probably beautiful inside and out but most of us know jacks playing away , like in a ways Sasha teaching young girls it okay to be a doormat

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think it’s lovely to take on the kids but I can’t help but think if the mum is involved in their life why write you’re their mum in your bio? Surely you just wouldn’t put anything there. Seems like a dig to their actual mum 🤷🏼‍♀️
The mother of Andy's two oldest kids is called Faye Johnstone. I used to have a mutual with her, years ago. She had the kids full time at point and then all of a sudden, they were with Andy and Billie, and going to school in Essex. Apparently the children think a lot of Billie and she treats them on a par with her own kids, which is nice. Apparently, Faye is a bit hippy dippy now - I think this may have coincided with her boyfriend dying. My friend isn't close to her these days but apparently she doesn't give off the impression of having any kids at all. Strange! If that's the case, more power to Billie for making the kids feel wanted and special.

Reactions: 16
The mother of Andy's two oldest kids is called Faye Johnstone. I used to have a mutual with her, years ago. She had the kids full time at point and then all of a sudden, they were with Andy and Billie, and going to school in Essex. Apparently the children think a lot of Billie and she treats them on a par with her own kids, which is nice. Apparently, Faye is a bit hippy dippy now - I think this may have coincided with her boyfriend dying. My friend isn't close to her these days but apparently she doesn't give off the impression of having any kids at all. Strange! If that's the case, more power to Billie for making the kids feel wanted and special.
I think she had a breakdown when her partner died and the children went to live with Andy &Billie

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Aww I feel for Wayne and Coleens kids I’m sure the older two will be a bit more aware to what might be going on/possible comments about it from other children Wayne really needs to sort his drinking out

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
i Remember Faye being quoted as saying she was middle class and not like most partners of footballers.

Someone mentioned Lauren and Declan might have children soon and she posted in her stories a picture of Elle Darby's newborn baby with her dogs and wrote "This 🥺🥺". She might really want a baby soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Good girls don't set up a married man with kids to get fame on social media.
Good husband's don't repeatedly cheat on their wives , act like they're single whenever they leave the house, and repeatedly put themselves in risky situations with girls who are on a night out.
Good for them for showing Coleen that he's still not to be trusted.

Reactions: 18
Good husband's don't repeatedly cheat on their wives , act like they're single whenever they leave the house, and repeatedly put themselves in risky situations with girls who are on a night out.
Good for them for showing Coleen that he's still not to be trusted.
I know what you're saying but it wasn't some altruistic act, they have done it to show off and boost their social media profiles whilst maybe making some money on the side. Rooney is an idiot and should never have been in that state, but the girls have no-one to blame but themselves for all the abuse they are getting on the back of it.

Reactions: 25
I know what you're saying but it wasn't some altruistic act, they have done it to show off and boost their social media profiles whilst maybe making some money on the side. Rooney is an idiot and should never have been in that state, but the girls have no-one to blame but themselves for all the abuse they are getting on the back of it.
Yeah I agree with that and any online abuse they get is deserved. I'm not condoning those womens behaviour in any way but sometimes the higher concentration of posts attack the women and there's not mention of the disgusting weak, cheating men. He seems to get less stick with people making excuses for him because he was drunk but maybe those women were hammered too. Anyway, doormat Coleen will no doubt let him off again which is the saddest thing of all ✌ 😕

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.