Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah exactly I’m a step mum and I post my step son but I wouldn’t ever refer to him as my child especially on social media in a bio for all to see. I could understand if the mum wasn’t in their life at all but I still think it’s a bit iffy.
Solidarity sis!
I refer to mine as the bonus bubs but never online (apart from now) as it’s admittedly tacky. How do you word it online? Mum to 3 kids and Stepmum to 2 bonus kids? Looks tit 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm with you on this one. I personally, I don't think you should involve yourself in other people's relationships, especially if you don't even know the person. Girl code can come into play if you are talking about a close friend but to message strangers is just wierd.
i actually agree with this as well. but the comment the poster made was more alluding to the fact that sasha is constantly slated on here which is far from the truth.

I'm with you on this one. I personally, I don't think you should involve yourself in other people's relationships, especially if you don't even know the person. Girl code can come into play if you are talking about a close friend but to message strangers is just wierd.
Particularly when it’s so obviously schadenfreude

i actually agree with this as well. but the comment the poster made was more alluding to the fact that sasha is constantly slated on here which is far from the truth.
She is. It’s vile. Making fun of her appearance, her relationship, her work, her social media. It’s an obsession.

I haven’t seen anything bad about her other than she’s a bit of a doormat which is just a fact if you stay knowing your bf continually cheats 🤷🏼‍♀️ Most things written about her are positive though.
Those are just the most recent comments tho. I always thought people went really hard on her on the first threads, especially the comments about her appearance

Reactions: 4
How the hell is telling someone they’re being cheated on not girl code???? I’m sure people who’ve Dmd her have done it out of respect and not coz they’re jealous she’s with JG lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How the hell is telling someone they’re being cheated on not girl code???? I’m sure people who’ve Dmd her have done it out of respect and not coz they’re jealous she’s with JG lol.
i get both sides of the argument tbh. if it was me, i would want to know. but then also, i have no doubt she is aware of his indiscretions. i think some people tell her because they do have good intentions and don’t want anyone being mugged off, but i think others do it to purposely rub her nose in it because they’re jealous.

Reactions: 11
Once again the real issue isn’t being spotlighted here. The issue shouldn’t be with Sasha (not that I think the threads indicate anything of malicious intent), or the girls who message her and tell her that Jack is cheating on her. The issue is Jack and how he acts.

Women turning on women again while the man kicks back and watches it all happen like it’s light entertainment. 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 43
It really isn’t. Particularly if it’s got nothing to do with you. People only do it for the drama and not for any moral reason.
People try to justify their behaviour and attitude towards her with “girl code” but it just nastiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really isn’t. Particularly if it’s got nothing to do with you. People only do it for the drama and not for any moral reason.
People try to justify their behaviour and attitude towards her with “girl code” but it just nastiness.
You’re gonna get nasty people in ANY situation but I bet a good percentage of the people she’s blocked haven’t done it out of spite

• Heart
I see it if you’re involved and or have proof, but otherwise, sending messages unsolicited is quite hurtful.
Do I believe he’s playing away? OF COURSE. But I’m sure she knows and her getting messages from second parties is tit. If you’re ‘coming to her as a woman’ and you’re actually directly involved that’s one thing, but it’s bleeping mortifying otherwise. Imagine feeling so entitled to message a stranger ‘something she needs to know’ when you fully know she’s well aware and it don’t even involve you. Poor bint must get loads of these messages a week
Mind you I think she’s a fool for staying. But these messages aren’t exactly the nicest thing to receive.

Reactions: 15

Hope the women get arrested just like a group of lads would taking photos like that around one female.
I think Wayne's a massive 🔔🔚 but I have to agree, I was thinking if this was a girl.

I just can't believe Colleen puts up with him.

Reactions: 13
Sasha wouldn’t know girl code if it slapped her in the face while she was blogging. She wants to be an influencer so she’s influencing young girls that it’s ok if your boyfriend cheats because he’s a footballer. Some girl code that isn’t it or is that a fame hungry witch

Reactions: 10

Hope the women get arrested just like a group of lads would taking photos like that around one female.
Whilst I agree with this, there has to be a level of accountability from him for getting absolutely blotto and putting yourself about like that when hes married. He’s clearly got issues…

Reactions: 16
Whilst I agree with this, there has to be a level of accountability from him for getting absolutely blotto and putting yourself about like that when hes married. He’s clearly got issues…
Really needs to start thinking about seeing someone about any drink issues he may have… Time to grow up, Wayne

She’s a woman who’s getting bullied on the internet. You really think she doesn’t know what’s said about her and it won’t affect her?!
no I’m saying why do people always bring Caroline flack into it when this case isn’t similar at all. Sasha has done nothing wrong here and obviously doesn’t deserve ANY hate simply just for existing and dating a famous footballer but that comes with a price (people DMing you/spiteful girls) she doesn’t deserve people constantly reminding her she’s *allegedly* being cheated on but it is expected when you’re in a relationship with a public figure

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.