Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 679470
Just proof she blocked me., i couldn't find her in jack's followers.
And I told her that my friend had a match with her bf on Raya that she has to be careful. IT CAME WITH GOOD ATTENTION. This girl doesn't want to hear anything.
She don't want to know because then what can she do. She clearly don't wanna leave him.

However ooo was it recent match and did anything come from the match in raya?

Reactions: 3
What’s the ☕ with Billi Mucklow and Andy Caroll? She says mummy to 5 kids in her bio but I thought she only had 2 kids?
The elder 2 live down south with Billi and Andy now. No idea what happened with the mum, especially as he’s up north more now anyway, but it’s nice she sees them as her own as much as she does her 3.
I’m curious as to whether Andy fought for them to avoid child support like Ludacris did with one of his kids

Reactions: 6
Being on the bench a lot will damage his England chances - which might bring a massive backlash on a lot of issues due to him being super popular - the public might turn on the whole system allowing clubs to have so much money. The Birmingham press through now the proposas to cap Man City would badly affect the new Villa owners.
Not gonna happen. Remember people said this about Sterling when he left Liverpool?

Reactions: 1
Just had to google what a raya match was LOL 🥴 is there any chance it’s just a fake profile? Like seriously doubt he would be on there. Dunno if he’s that thick 😅

Reactions: 1
Just had to google what a raya match was LOL 🥴 is there any chance it’s just a fake profile? Like seriously doubt he would be on there. Dunno if he’s that thick 😅
Doubt it as it’s for celebs only so would be very hard to fake a profile

It’s not girl code. The things that are said about her on here is proof enough it’s not girl code.
Babes, the girls a doormat. I struggle to have any sympathy for her. She knows full well her bf continuously messages other girls and cheats on her but chooses to ignore it so she can have the lifestyle, I’m sure she’s lovely but she’s a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She don't want to know because then what can she do. She clearly don't wanna leave him.

However ooo was it recent match and did anything come from the match in raya?
So it was early in the year I think if I remember correctly. I told her he was in a relationship so it didn't go far, she's since taken down the app anyway.

Reactions: 2
It’s not girl code. The things that are said about her on here is proof enough it’s not girl code.
Sasha, babes, you’re on your holiday go and enjoy yourself and get off your phone.

Not everyone is her biggest fan, but I’m sure no one wishes anything untoward upon her. People just want her to find her worth but unfortunately she’ll most likely continue allowing it to go on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I felt bad for her (Not anymore)

I had taken a pic !! If I manage to find it I will post it. I always speak with proof.
I mean I not even surprised she blocked you for tell her. Unfortunately looks like she's just gonna keep putting up with it till he dumps her.

I wounder how many times he has used the app as well for hook ups.

Reactions: 8
The elder 2 live down south with Billi and Andy now. No idea what happened with the mum, especially as he’s up north more now anyway, but it’s nice she sees them as her own as much as she does her 3.
I’m curious as to whether Andy fought for them to avoid child support like Ludacris did with one of his kids
Yeah I think it’s lovely to take on the kids but I can’t help but think if the mum is involved in their life why write you’re their mum in your bio? Surely you just wouldn’t put anything there. Seems like a dig to their actual mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think it’s lovely to take on the kids but I can’t help but think if the mum is involved in their life why write you’re their mum in your bio? Surely you just wouldn’t put anything there. Seems like a dig to their actual mum 🤷🏼‍♀️
As a stepmother myself it’s a very slippery slope. I just don’t post any of our kids to avoid her nose being put out of joint and then to avoid being perceived as a wicked stepmother for only posting my own. Truly a thankless job lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen anything bad about her other than she’s a bit of a doormat which is just a fact if you stay knowing your bf continually cheats 🤷🏼‍♀️ Most things written about her are positive though.

Reactions: 13
I'm with you on this one. I personally, I don't think you should involve yourself in other people's relationships, especially if you don't even know the person. Girl code can come into play if you are talking about a close friend but to message strangers is just wierd.

Reactions: 16
As a stepmother myself it’s a very slippery slope. I just don’t post any of our kids to avoid her nose being put out of joint and then to avoid being perceived as a wicked stepmother for only posting my own. Truly a thankless job lol
yeah exactly I’m a step mum and I post my step son but I wouldn’t ever refer to him as my child especially on social media in a bio for all to see. I could understand if the mum wasn’t in their life at all but I still think it’s a bit iffy.

I'm with you on this one. I personally, I don't think you should involve yourself in other people's relationships, especially if you don't even know the person. Girl code can come into play if you are talking about a close friend but to message strangers is just wierd.
I wouldn’t care who the girl was..if I had it on good information with proof their partner was cheating or acting inappropriately I would let them know. I would expect someone to let me know if I were in the same situation.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.