Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's what I've been told! See what you like. But he's being transferred.
Let's come back and see that squad August 7th Community Match v Leicester.
Literally will see once July is out week or so the move will be announced

How much? If true, I can't imagine how much money it would cost to get NSWE to part with Grealish. Unless Grealish himself has forced the move, which again, is hard to imagine.

Reactions: 2
Well it's what I've been told! See what you like. But he's being transferred.
Let's come back and see that squad August 7th Community Match v Leicester.
Literally will see once July is out week or so the move will be announced
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
To be fair whenever they were taken he was very much married with four kids, just can’t help himself can he?
Those girls are just absolute tramps knowing full well he’s a married man no regard for Coleen what so ever, It’s always the same type of girl they all have that dirty make up cheap dress no money to get home look about them the skets.

Reactions: 34
Wayne has a big issue with drinking nevermind cheating not letting him off the hook but he’s not gonna stop getting caught around women until he stops getting roaring drunk the two always go hand in hand with him.

Reactions: 11
I just think how mortifying this has been for Coleen over the years and she still stays with him? The marriage can’t be great when he drinks so excessively and cheats - is this lifestyle really worth it? Knowing your husband has cheated on you the whole marriage must be so sad deep inside herself :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just think how mortifying this has been for Coleen over the years and she still stays with him? The marriage can’t be great when he drinks so excessively and cheats - is this lifestyle really worth it? Knowing your husband has cheated on you the whole marriage must be so sad deep inside herself :(
Footballers definitely ask themselves “will she stay with me if she finds out that I cheat on her?” before they marry someone lol.

Reactions: 6
It's easy to judge people like Coleen, but she's been with him since she was a kid so I guess to her, this is a normal relationship. She'd wipe the floor with him if they got divorced, so she must genuinely love him.

Reactions: 12
It's easy to judge people like Coleen, but she's been with him since she was a kid so I guess to her, this is a normal relationship. She'd wipe the floor with him if they got divorced, so she must genuinely love him.
I wonder if they even have much of a relationship anyway. She’s papped regularly and she’s never with Wayne, probably more of a marriage of convenience at this point.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.