Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt Lauren would be that petty if Mason decides to date someone else. Plus, it's looking like Declan and Lauren would settle down and have kids in the future. They've been together for a while and footballers tend to procreate while they are fairly young. 😂 I don't think loyalty to Chloe would be such a priority. I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: 7
Eric Dier’s type exclusively seems to be tall, white, natural, thin/skinny Victoria’s Secret style models i think all the ones he’s been in relationship with and linked with are all from outside of the UK too.

Not known him to be linked to the usual footballers ‘wag’ types, anyone?

Reactions: 9
Eric Dier’s type exclusively seems to be tall, white, natural, thin/skinny Victoria’s Secret style models i think all the ones he’s been in relationship with and linked with are all from outside of the UK too.

Not known him to be linked to the usual footballers ‘wag’ types, anyone?
The only press picture I can find of him with his ex was at a Art Gallery - so he finds the type of girlfreind who would look suitable at those type of events.

I highly doubt Lauren would be that petty if Mason decides to date someone else. Plus, it's looking like Declan and Lauren would settle down and have kids in the future. They've been together for a while and footballers tend to procreate while they are fairly young. 😂 I don't think loyalty to Chloe would be such a priority. I guess only time will tell.
I dont’t think it be pettiness but simply a natural difficulty in terms of not finding it harder to be close when you besties with the ex. I’ve seen it in my extended family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I dont’t think it be pettiness but simply a natural difficulty in terms of not finding it harder to be close when you besties with the ex. I’ve seen it in my extended family.
Yep I understand although they don't exactly have to be best mates, they just have to be civil with each other which I don't think is that difficult. They broke up a while ago now so its not like Mason has moved on quickly. I also wonder if Chloe will be the first one out of them two, to be in a stable relationship.

Reactions: 3
Some info about Jordan Pickford. I think I saw this on Tumblr. Exactly what I expected of him.
Tumblr_l_10581229182941.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

He posted a picture taken by Lauren for once - but obviously she is not in it. She has liked it through.

Reactions: 3

He posted a picture taken by Lauren for once - but obviously she is not in it. She has liked it through.

Strange isn’t it? If he’s posting photos being on hols with the lads then why can’t he drop one of his gf on there too 🤣 it’s not like he wants everything to be ‘private’ if he’s happily commenting on her posts, which obviously links them together.

might seem petty to some but I would be abit brassed off if I was Lauren 🤣

Reactions: 15
Strange isn’t it? If he’s posting photos being on hols with the lads then why can’t he drop one of his gf on there too 🤣 it’s not like he wants everything to be ‘private’ if he’s happily commenting on her posts, which obviously links them together.

It may be her choice not to be on there. Not everyone craves the attention and especially how cruel people can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I think it might be he targets his insta to his male football followers - so only posts football and stuff that he thinks his male audience would like to see.

Reactions: 15
How do you know that? Do you know him personally? So many people make assumptions about these footballers (which is fine) but lets not act like we know them all personally & their personalities😂 they can be completely different to what they portray on SM and in interviews but that is just my opinion.
Speculating like every other person on here who talks about Sasha and Jack, Kennedy and Maddison, Tammy and Leah and every other couple. Do any of us know them personally? The person I was responding to made a big assumption he‘d ditch Mason and probably have a whole ass family in Manchester which is as big a leap as saying he doesn’t seem the type to settle down young, but that’s just my opinion :sleep:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.