Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a relative of mine was in open prison with Greg’s uncle a few years back. He’d been out for the day and been for a meal with the family....apparently Greg had turned up late to see a Beyoncé concert with Billie, because he’d been at said meal, and Billie smacked him in the face for it!
I watch the mummy diaries and she does come across that way towards him, always dismissive of his affections or makes cutting remarks

Reactions: 9
I can totally believe that! She became noticeably more horrible to him around the wedding which coincided with him being caught cheating didn't it. Obviously that's six of one half a dozen of the other but...

Reactions: 6
I can totally believe that! She became noticeably more horrible to him around the wedding which coincided with him being caught cheating didn't it. Obviously that's six of one half a dozen of the other but...
Ohh I didnt know he cheated.

Reactions: 7
Idk i just something about the photos edited, but who knows
The girl seem to have deleted her ig or something, Idk I honestly hope its not true. Lol I actually like Trent but that whole situation was a little weird

Reactions: 1
Lauryn Goodman has tweeted she is employing lawyers for any publication that uses the words “fling one night stand or love child”.
You couldn’t make it up as if she had hundreds of thousands of pounds lying around for litigation. Funny she didn’t mention benefits cheat lol.

Reactions: 22
Probably will be paying the ‘lawyers‘ with his maintenance money thats actually meant to be for their child

If she didnt want people to know she should have kept her mouth shut

Reactions: 13
If she didnt want people to know she should have kept her mouth shut
She wants the fame and that tweet was on purpose in the hope the papers would pick it up. They didn’t

Reactions: 10
Anymore tea on this

Reactions: 4
She wants the fame and that tweet was on purpose in the hope the papers would pick it up. They didn’t
Exactly! A lot of these women run to the press because they want the attention

What's the tea on Jadon Sancho

Reactions: 4
Billi Mucklow has posted photos taken by a photographer. Seems to think that because they were taken while they were stood on their doorstep then that’s ok? Despite the fact that the photographer would have to have travelled to their home. And seems to hint that they also had the photographer film their gender reveal. Which I’m sure will be a girl as reckon IVF to be sure of it.

Even worse when you go onto the photographer’s page she’s traipsing round family to family for her project photographing them all on their doorsteps! What the fuck! I’m also pregnant during covid, it’s fucking shit, I’m completely isolating not even going round to the shops because nothing is worth the risk IMO! You’d have to be thick as shit to put 4 kids & a baby & two parents who are very much needed at risk?!! Stupidity!

Reactions: 3
You can’t do gender selection in uk even with ivf they would have had to travel abroad - maybe there did

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.