Footballers and Wags #36

How excited are you for the World Cup in Qatar

• Very excited. It is the World Cup!

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Quite excited

Votes: 33 21.3%
  • Not excited and not planning to watch any games.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • Really not bothered and looking forward to the restart of the Premier League

Votes: 60 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Premier league games finish this weekend. If Arsenal beat Wolves they will be top of the Premier League at Christmas. The countdown to the start of the World Cup has begun. Our favourite wags are getting match photo ready.
Carry on here.

Reactions: 14
I'm gonna say it again on this thread but

Anyone else find it interesting that Sepp Blatter's comments on the world cup now that netflix have a documentary about fifa corruption.

Reactions: 13
Sepp Blatter is an idiot and his comments are fanning the flames. Qatar should not have had this World Cup just as Russia should not have had 2018. No coincidence that he has spoken now.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread!

Stupid WC, blech. Location, timing, it‘s shite.
Agree. Shite timing. Worried about the players with the amount of football they are going to have to play. Hope all of them come back safely without any injuries especially as we aren’t even half way through the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree. Shite timing. Worried about the players with the amount of football they are going to have to play. Hope all of them come back safely without any injuries especially as we aren’t even half way through the season.
Our carabao cup game against city is being played days after the world cup final. I’m assuming whoever gets to the final from each team (if anyone that is) won’t play but it’s still crazy to be playing games that soon after such a big tournament.

Reactions: 14
Also has anyone taken advantage of the “anyone can pay for a blue tick” and made a Klopp Twitter and posted the excuses?

I was talking to someone at work about it and that came into my head that it would be funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Arsenal I am begging you please please let us have this
I am rooting for the Wolves harder than I ever have! Neves looking well sexy in your profile pic.

Also has anyone taken advantage of the “anyone can pay for a blue tick” and made a Klopp Twitter and posted the excuses?

I was talking to someone at work about it and that came into my head that it would be funny.
Brilliant idea! Klopplaints and Excuses.

• Heart
Our carabao cup game against city is being played days after the world cup final. I’m assuming whoever gets to the final from each team (if anyone that is) won’t play but it’s still crazy to be playing games that soon after such a big tournament.
It’s just not right. Even any players reach a semi, realistically how much of a break will they have between games? And they need to climatize quickly. That game will be so intense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is hilarious to me 🤣 How about banning the crappy refs that you continue to use week in week out that can’t seem to make a basic or consistent decision to save their life?

Earlier I was looking into how many players from each PL team are going, City have 16 going, Liverpool 7!

For anyone wondering:

• Wow
  • Sad
Earlier I was looking into how many players from each PL team are going, City have 16 going, Liverpool 7!

For anyone wondering:
Yeah we don’t have a lot going luckily but it’s not the point, games shouldn’t be happening that soon after a tournament like the world cup regardless of how many players each team has going. I remember after Eriksen (even though it didn’t seem to be related to his collapse) there was so much discussion about players being overworked/burnt out and what could be done to help prioritize the health of footballers, instead they continue to cram all of these games into an already tight period, it’s crazy!

Reactions: 10
Yes would love an upset we want to see competitive football I personally can't see arsenal winning the leauge.

Some of the comments on the dailymail article are hilarious some must be tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes would love an upset we want to see competitive football I personally can't see arsenal winning the leauge.

Some of the comments on the dailymail article are hilarious some must be tattlers.
Part of me wants to see Arsenal win it just because I think it would be hilarious if city bought Haaland yet lost the league 🤣 But then I remember that one of Arsenal’s player would literally be serving jail time for raping someone if not for a technicality and that thought instantly goes away.

Reactions: 15
Reece James liking this lol shade 😭 Southgate has made some pretty questionable decisions but it’s pretty obvious the reason he called up the other 2 is because they are much further ahead in their recovery.

• Haha
It'd be typical if Southgate causes Phillips or Walker to have a setback by playing them too much too soon.

Just seen that Villa will play Villareal before the season starts again after the WC. Little bit of shopping for Emery I think 🤔 😅
After the tit show last night, we mist definitely need a back up goalie. If Emi is ever injured we are screwed with that bell in goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.