Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over my dead body!! He is not coming here.
Neither he nor Bernardo Silva shall go to Barca! Especially Bernardo, I might actually die of a broken heart. If he wants to leave City someday, fine, he can live his childhood dream and play for Benfica but not until he’s in his late 30s. :)
No. It starts like... Taylor Swiff 🤣
Last pic on her insta she was at Wimbledon
And you can see her with E in a pic he was tagged by a fan.
Sorry, which footballer are we talking about? I missed something.

Reactions: 3
Is this Carlotta Constant moving in again? She’s started on the england cricket team now
It’s her job to work with these people, she isn’t shagging any of them, it would ruin her professional reputation. Of course she is seen with these lads, she is dressing them for magazine deals. Mason and her have been friends for a while.

Reactions: 4
Neither he nor Bernardo Silva shall go to Barca! Especially Bernardo, I might actually die of a broken heart. If he wants to leave City someday, fine, he can live his childhood dream and play for Benfica but not until he’s in his late 30s. :)

Sorry, which footballer are we talking about? I missed something.
Eric Dier :love:

Reactions: 1
It’s her job to work with these people, she isn’t shagging any of them, it would ruin her professional reputation. Of course she is seen with these lads, she is dressing them for magazine deals. Mason and her have been friends for a while.
What reputation though? Whenever people mention her I go check her ig and she's just a glorified influencer 😂
And, dating a client shouldn't damage her reputation either. They are all adults. As long as they remain professional when it's time to be, there is no issue. No one should shame her for that.

Oh, I saw that photo and assumed that was his girl. It's totally the kind of person I imagine him dating.

Reactions: 2
No. It starts like... Taylor Swiff 🤣
Last pic on her insta she was at Wimbledon
And you can see her with E in a pic he was tagged by a fan.
I found her insta. Clicked on the Wimbledon pic she posted and was surprised to see Mats Hummels has liked her post👀
Does anyone know about Hummels situation now. I thought there were reports he was getting divorced but lately he and his wife have reconciled?

Reactions: 2
Proud of Hummels he handled his wife for such along Time. She's a typical Wag always on Holiday and saying it's work

So, Pochettino sacked by PSG. Well, he'll get his dream of coaching Madrid in a couple of months when they sack Ancelotti.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else trying to get World Cup tickets? I’ve been stuck trying to get into the portal for hours.

So, Pochettino sacked by PSG. Well, he'll get his dream of coaching Madrid in a couple of months when they sack Ancelotti.
God, FA, please get him in just for the World Cup. I can't deal with more of Southgate's dirge and defensive and rubbish football

• Heart
that photo isn’t from today.

twitter is a cesspit - full of twerps hoping it’s a player that plays for their rivals instead of being disgusted and outraged that yet again, another footballer is being accused of rape. the focus here should be on the victim. another girl traumatised for life because another footballer abused their position of power. and duck the telegraph for putting the article behind a paywall.

edit to add: the recent posts might be triggering for some people so it might be a good time to log out of tattle for the evening ❤
It's not him. This is the issue with things like this. Either the police shouldn't allow the media to mention the story or the person should be named. All stories like this do is result in innocent people being named.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.