Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending my love to you all. It's been a hell of a year, just keeping going takes enormous strength so dont be hard on yourselves.

I know its easier to be kinder to others than yourself; you are caring, empathetic and utterly irreplaceable people, but save some love for yourselves. 💕 🤗 this is an incredibly tough time and stressful time just to exist but we WILL get through this. Its amazing having this thread where everyone is so open and kind.

what a horrible bunch of trolls we must be

A big virtual group hug to you all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Been thinking of you today @Alansbigplate as I was out and about in the real world.

🔺🔺Slightly similar situation although not as momentous but my son has been on a few holidays of a lifetime without me and i’ve had to sit there through photos, expressing interest and faking a smile while pretending I don’t want to scratch the members of his other family out of them. 🔺🔺

I hope Jack does something stupid this evening that we can all have a giggle at.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Been thinking of you today @Alansbigplate as I was out and about in the real world.

🔺🔺Slightly similar situation although not as momentous but my son has been on a few holidays of a lifetime without me and i’ve had to sit there through photos, expressing interest and faking a smile while pretending I don’t want to scratch the members of his other family out of them. 🔺🔺

I hope Jack does something stupid this evening that we can all have a giggle at.
Yes I can relate entirely. Although when SG holidayed with them abroad she was fuming it was so hot so the genetics won out in my favour. Thank you for thinking of me ❤🥰

Sending my love to you all. It's been a hell of a year, just keeping going takes enormous strength so dont be hard on yourselves.

I know its easier to be kinder to others than yourself; you are caring, empathetic and utterly irreplaceable people, but save some love for yourselves. 💕 🤗 this is an incredibly tough time and stressful time just to exist but we WILL get through this. Its amazing having this thread where everyone is so open and kind.

what a horrible bunch of trolls we must be

A big virtual group hug to you all
Words I appreciated reading thank you & ditto x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I like your tattoo @SoulRebel
(I don’t much care for Jack’s hodge podge)

I’ve been thinking of you too @Alansbigplate - I remembered that it was today. Lots of love to you, my handwriting twin 🤲🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh wow, @Pocahontas, I love being tattooed, it must be the scratchy feel of something being permanently imaged onto you? I wouldn't trust the current Mr. Rebel, mind, or I'd have images of Chelsea FC and Airfix kits of tanks all over my body, is your husband a tattoo artist? Black cats are the absolute best although they seem to hate them here in Spain. This is me with Percy
Baby Lois.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you my kind hearted Princess, I get the joy of the ex MIL bringing her round too just for added risk factor of being told details I Really Don’t Wish To Know!

You’re all bringing me a lot of the nearest thing to love I’ve got in some ways right now & I really appreciate it x
But I do really love you, Alan. It’s real X
6B74AE60-CA91-4538-9711-FD7CCDB99A98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 255031
A bit of a change of subject, but JM often gets negative comments about her tattoos, I'll admit that a lot of them look cheap and scrappy, but I like mine. I have a few big ones that can't be seen unless I'm on the beach but had this one done last year. I've also got all the babies and grandbabies in script down the inside of my right arm (just waiting for an appointment to have the newest baby added. He is having his tenotomy for his little froggy legs done next Wednesday).

Big socially distanced abrazos for you amazing lot. (I'm still worried about @Sausage Grand Station)
Gorgeous! You look amazing too x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wow, @Pocahontas, I love being tattooed, it must be the scratchy feel of something being permanently imaged onto you? I wouldn't trust the current Mr. Rebel, mind, or I'd have images of Chelsea FC and Airfix kits of tanks all over my body, is your husband a tattoo artist? Black cats are the absolute best although they seem to hate them here in Spain. This is me with Percy
.View attachment 255214
this looks exactly like my little cat :love: although she hates children after being constantly harassed by the neighbours lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think your tattoos are gorgeous @SoulRebel ! I love black and white tattoo art that is done to that level of detail, it's stunning 😍

I had a very personal tattoo (can't detail for 🔺️) booked in for late March which relied on lots of black and white dot work. But alas got pusher back. Had it rescheduled for next week but now because of regional lockdown I can't visit the parlour where I was meant to go! Am gutted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It could’ve been worse; just short run down of old friends who were there but none were mine really. Bless SG gave me big cold-nosed hugs and let me take a photo even though she didn’t understand why I can’t have one of the ones she had taken today
I’m glad it wasn’t too painful.
Ah, I bet it was just gorgeous to have her back and see her and have a cold-nosed hug. Bless her for the photo and take this from me: ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fraus i’m supposed to be watching my son play his game but instead i’ve fallen down a hole of watching jet washer videos. It’s sooooo satisfying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm actually kinda bummed out tonight, due to reasons. so I'm just gonna use this opportunity to find the cutest gif I can.

hope everyone is feeling as good as they can be. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.