Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know about the website... I have banned myself from it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (without the shampe from cashiers I would have no sefl control) ooh looks interesting! (post lockdown diet i may sign up!)

he is from the mtv show jackass, he did pranks on his dad (i assume it must be online)
Was an mtv show started around 2000/2001 Absolute idiots doing stupid stuff that nearly always ended up seriously injuring themselves. Bam Margera was an utter nightmare. He was probably late teens/early 20s at the time. Caused parents hell. Smashing up their house and pulling practical jokes.
Nightmare as he was, he was just beautiful. Huge blue eyes. Almost cherubic. There was also a sort of innocence about him. No matter how much damage he caused there was no malice!!
Anyway he ended up properly unhinged. Lots of drink and drugs. The 'stunts' became more and more unpleasant. Ryan Dunn, his costar and best mate, was killed in a car crash and Bam went really haywire. Very sad.

I can't believe i remember all this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still haven’t seen SC but it is on my to watch list. We finished Ratched last night a bit creepy but I’d recommend it!

Reactions: 7
Echoing the love for Derry Girls. The ending of the first season was so beautifully done.

ETA the episode with the Ukrainian kids was dire, though — I couldn't cope with the fake accents!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve gotten two different shelves off Etsy happy to share links & show you how they look up. The one thing I would say is remember the heat / humidity of a kitchen, one of our shelves is above our hall radiator & a friend put it up and left a decent clearance to prevent it warping or splitting, but it is a bit slopey? It has those invisible brackets which I also blame as it never was dead straight to begin with! Good luck though x
Oooh yes please! Thankfully it's away from radiators/ovens as our kitchen is a sort-of L shape. My main concern is any vibrations from the washing machine, which is why I want it quite sturdy!

If I search for 'cupboard organisers' on Amazon I get a lot of things in all different designs that might work for you. Mostly for plate storage, but they might be adaptable? Definitely some that are like adding an extra shelf.
Thank you, Flumps! I will investigate this too. Lovely to see you around on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In keeping with the doggo and catto posts on this thread, this made me laugh:
88A7BA43-8D22-49F8-9B7F-EE8A698E962C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me either!
Me three!

@Alansbigplate thinking about you today, hope your girl has a lovely time and you get some nice hugs when you see her. I’m off to walk the dog with my SG as our schools are off up here 🔺 Then heading to Sports Direct, let me hear an “oh yeah?”, to buy joggies for a huge pre teen that doesn’t fit his aged sized clothes. Fun, fun, fun

Oh and last night I cried so much I have crusty eyes today. Always an attractive look, maybe I need to shimmer them up?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had toasted pikelets with fancy cream cheese, tomatoes and basil for brunch.

Reactions: 10
I had a craving for trash food, so had some spaghetti hoops with grated cheese and a slice of white toast 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was feeling all virtuous after having chicken salad for lunch, then undid my good work by inhaling (hoofing?) an entire share bag of bbq pop chips. Fraus - I feel sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had McDonald’s delivered 😳 I had a wrap for a change and it was very nice except weirdly on the Uber eats choices choosing ‘no tomato’ was sold out 😂 so I had to have tomato in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love Derry Girls!

I also crochet, Bella Coco does left handed tutorial videos as well as right handed 👍

I am working to a tight deadline for the next week and already my jaw is so tense. I sit in my chair but I am incapable of relaxing in a workchair. I seem to lock up and it affects my jaw the the most when I am concentrating. Feeling a bit like a prisoner at the moment because I am working at home 9-6 and then it is getting dark by the time I finish and because of Covid situation I've nowhere exciting to go. At least it is the weekend tomorrow so I can go for a walk or something.

Food wise I have converted to steaming my vegetables rather than boiling them and they taste so. Much. Better!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I met him in Crobar years ago, he was absolutely hammered!
Even though my crush on him has mostly subsided, I can’t say I’m not slightly jealous. P.S sorry I’m Grunka-ing.

Remember when Steve-O was going out with Stacy Solomon? They were a dead nice couple! So weird tho
I loved Stacy & Steve-O but yes definitely random.

Thank you my love. She’s being dropped off tonight in her bridesmaid dress but I’ve been with some colleagues working today so I feel a bit better x
❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
arm tattoo.jpg

A bit of a change of subject, but JM often gets negative comments about her tattoos, I'll admit that a lot of them look cheap and scrappy, but I like mine. I have a few big ones that can't be seen unless I'm on the beach but had this one done last year. I've also got all the babies and grandbabies in script down the inside of my right arm (just waiting for an appointment to have the newest baby added. He is having his tenotomy for his little froggy legs done next Wednesday).

Big socially distanced abrazos for you amazing lot. (I'm still worried about @Sausage Grand Station)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 255031
View attachment 255031
A bit of a change of subject, but JM often gets negative comments about her tattoos, I'll admit that a lot of them look cheap and scrappy, but I like mine. I have a few big ones that can't be seen unless I'm on the beach but had this one done last year. I've also got all the babies and grandbabies in script down the inside of my right arm (just waiting for an appointment to have the newest baby added. He is having his tenotomy for his little froggy legs done next Wednesday).

Big socially distanced abrazos for you amazing lot. (I'm still worried about @Sausage Grand Station)

I like that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was an mtv show started around 2000/2001 Absolute idiots doing stupid stuff that nearly always ended up seriously injuring themselves. Bam Margera was an utter nightmare. He was probably late teens/early 20s at the time. Caused parents hell. Smashing up their house and pulling practical jokes.
Nightmare as he was, he was just beautiful. Huge blue eyes. Almost cherubic. There was also a sort of innocence about him. No matter how much damage he caused there was no malice!!
Anyway he ended up properly unhinged. Lots of drink and drugs. The 'stunts' became more and more unpleasant. Ryan Dunn, his costar and best mate, was killed in a car crash and Bam went really haywire. Very sad.

I can't believe i remember all this!!!
Yeh I cannot believe his parents put up with it tbh, I would have barred him from the house. I cannot imagine it would be allowed on TV now tbh

In keeping with the doggo and catto posts on this thread, this made me laugh: View attachment 254644
a life without cats would be my idea of hell :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.