Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember me? I was discharged from hospital today after receiving my first chemo, feeling weak and sick but so glad to be home - hopefully for the next 4 months of chemo.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Lornadoom - only just seen your post. What a crappy thing to have to go through, particularly in a pandemic. Much love, the cabal are here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember me? I was discharged from hospital today after receiving my first chemo, feeling weak and sick but so glad to be home - hopefully for the next 4 months of chemo.
Glad to hear you're home! I hope you're comfortable and indoors on this horrid rainy greu evening

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you all so much.
I have been given strong morphine etcfor the last 2 weeks and will have to go to my GP tomorrow for the follow up prescriptions. The first chemo on Monday took 8 hours and as I was neither vomming etc I am allowed to stay at home, I just hope I will recover. I am hopeful and really do not want to whine here
My last lunch at hospital today was a cauliflower burger with wild garlic cream sauce and mashed spuds. Husband is making/defrosting a veggie chili for our first family dinner. No visitors permitted because of Covid.

Anyone suggesting ouchy mouth recipes will be whacked ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you all so much.
I have been given strong morphine etcfor the last 2 weeks and will have to go to my GP tomorrow for the follow up prescriptions. The first chemo on Monday took 8 hours and as I was neither vomming etc I am allowed to stay at home, I just hope I will recover. I am hopeful and really do not want to whine here
My last lunch at hospital today was a cauliflower burger with wild garlic cream sauce and mashed spuds. Husband is making/defrosting a veggie chili for our first family dinner. No visitors permitted because of Covid.
Take care ❤ .Sending you a big cuddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello love. Welcome back and so glad you got to go home. Well done on having an iron stomach. Rest. Rest. Rest. Much love to you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was always a Chris Pontius fan in Jackass and I just looked at his Insta and I stand by that!

@Lornadoom lots of love- that sounds like a nice lunch for a hospital!

• Heart
Thank you all so much.

Anyone suggesting ouchy mouth recipes will be whacked ;)
You can say whatever you want or need to here ❤

I was always a Chris Pontius fan in Jackass and I just looked at his Insta and I stand by that!

@Lornadoom lots of love- that sounds like a nice lunch for a hospital!
Ooh yes he seems to have aged best

• Heart
I fancied Bam Margera back in the day - but have no idea what he looks like now. I imagine awful as he's been an alcoholic for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are all so nice, that helps me more than you will ever know. I have to be brave for my husband and our kids. Just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Busy grunkaing the Whackie threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.