Food & Drink #9 Vlad likes traazers on a bird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morrison’s. I hadn’t heard of it either. Think you’d need a dry grain for a risotto?
4144208F-3B80-43E6-8E62-F87664DA626A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Jealous of all your lovely tattoos- I’m l one with crap teenage whim tattoos that I desperately want removed now (all except one) despite never imagining I’d ever be the type to regret them when I was getting them back then. I’m a good lesson to my kids though!

im craving a good sandwich today and have no ingredients, not even bread. There used to be a pub here that did mad filling doorstep sandwiches like sweet and sour chicken or chicken tikka with the sauce- only time I’ve ever liked a wet filling but I’m wanting one of those, despite the pub being closed about 12 years now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morrison’s. I hadn’t heard of it either. Think you’d need a dry grain for a risotto? View attachment 259011
This is the other version I was talking about. It’s more expensive than the Sainsbury’s version but it’s good! On offer at Ocado now.

Morrison’s. I hadn’t heard of it either. Think you’d need a dry grain for a risotto? View attachment 259011
I just checked and Waitrose has their own brand pearled spelt plus the Sharpham Park version. Is there one near you?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jealous of all your lovely tattoos- I’m l one with crap teenage whim tattoos that I desperately want removed now (all except one) despite never imagining I’d ever be the type to regret them when I was getting them back then. I’m a good lesson to my kids though!

im craving a good sandwich today and have no ingredients, not even bread. There used to be a pub here that did mad filling doorstep sandwiches like sweet and sour chicken or chicken tikka with the sauce- only time I’ve ever liked a wet filling but I’m wanting one of those, despite the pub being closed about 12 years now!
I have huge colourful cover ups on my shoulder blades from my first poor choices I probs should never have gotten any in the first place cos then it spiralled but alas no cash to indulge myself more! Just had a bacon buttie v boring I’m so bored of food

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love all of your ink, very cool choices. I am tattoo free. Far too indecisive tbh!

We had homemade pizza for tea, inspired by this weird Tex-Mex version the kid saw yesterday. My suspicions were right - avocado is something that does not belong on pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love all the tattoos! I won’t triangulate myself and also most of mine are tit. I have half-sleeves, both done at 18 and on a whim. They’re really crap. I do have a few horror movie characters elsewhere which I love. When I have the pennies I’d love to get the half-sleeves covered up with something better.
Why don’t you investigate C4 tattoo fixers, very talented and it may be free?

Love all of your ink, very cool choices. I am tattoo free. Far too indecisive tbh!

We had homemade pizza for tea, inspired by this weird Tex-Mex version the kid saw yesterday. My suspicions were right - avocado is something that does not belong on pizza.
Avocado does not belong full stop!

Reactions: 8

Two of mine are cover ups. The owl and Ada hide my teenage shame tattoos.

I have huge colourful cover ups on my shoulder blades from my first poor choices I probs should never have gotten any in the first place cos then it spiralled but alas no cash to indulge myself more! Just had a bacon buttie v boring I’m so bored of food
Oh babe, same. Re: the bored of food thing. I can think on behalf of other people, but am so bored of making choices for myself. I made pissaladière yesterday, just for something different, but it made me feel sick. I got chicken out of the freezer today to make tamarind and coconut chicken curry, but I still feel like I'm nauseous from yesterday so can't face even making it atm.

I've eaten Bovril on toast today. I will likely have that for dinner too.

The problem with the tattoo fixers is that they cover up using huuuuuuge tattoos.
That does tend to work better, something to do with how the larger image draws your eyes away from what you might see underneath I think. My coverups are MASSIVE compared to the original tattoos. I think you can see on the photos if you look closely where my covered up tatts are, but if you just take a casual glance and didn't know to look for them, you don't see them, because you're looking at the whole thing. I think that trick is harder to do the smaller the cover up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Two of mine are cover ups. The owl and Ada hide my teenage shame tattoos.

Oh babe, same. Re: the bored of food thing. I can think on behalf of other people, but am so bored of making choices for myself. I made pissaladière yesterday, just for something different, but it made me feel sick. I got chicken out of the freezer today to make tamarind and coconut chicken curry, but I still feel like I'm nauseous from yesterday so can't face even making it atm.

I've eaten Bovril on toast today. I will likely have that for dinner too.

That does tend to work better, something to do with how the larger image draws your eyes away from what you might see underneath I think. My coverups are MASSIVE compared to the original tattoos. I think you can see on the photos if you look closely where my covered up tatts are, but if you just take a casual glance and didn't know to look for them, you don't see them, because you're looking at the whole thing. I think that trick is harder to do the smaller the cover up.
With you on the nauseous thing although mine is just an ‘off food’ type thing; nothing like what you’re going through. Really hard to see much point bothering food wise when you won’t enjoy it x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You all have such amazing tattoos! (Boob gannet made me laugh out loud 😄)

I love the robot owl!!!

I'd love one but i know they're expensive and a little addictive (and i have zero willpower so thats a bad mix!) so for now i am a blank canvas 😄

• Heart
Same, babes on bored of food. Baby was asleep earlier so I booted up laptop to sort this week’s Ocado and was just so bleeping bored I got halfway and left it. I’m also eating a lot of marmite on toast just cos I cba with anything else, now forcing myself to eat tomatoes so at least there’s some ~health in what I’m consuming.

It must just be the bleakness of a winter in a covid world? I can’t think of anything worse than having to get the Christmas tree out the loft and do it all, only to put it back up? What the duck’s the point?

• Heart
Why don’t you investigate C4 tattoo fixers, very talented and it may be free?
I did apply years ago but never heard anything back. Having tit tattoos because “I was a massive emo” probably doesn’t make good TV compared to most of the stories on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I love manatees so much. Loving the tattoo and photo of them being fed 😍

I have no tattoos as I can never make my mind up on exactly what I want!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Echoing the bored of food thing! It doesn't help that I'm totally adrift in terms of living situation so my usually well stocked cupboards are pretty bare of herbs and spices and ingredients (practising the 'they're all the same innit' mantra rn). Trying to find delicious dishes that use very few ingredients, but I'm used to making really complex-flavoured food that is a labour of love so it's hard 😩. Eating a lot of basic pasta and tomato sauce with cheese, or soy sauce dressed veg and rice/noodles - je suis BORED.

• Heart
totally agree about thr food thing, for thr first months of lockdown i was cooking loads, handmade pasta, gyoza etc now i am just endlessly eating eggs and toast or pasta

• Heart
totally agree about thr food thing, for thr first months of lockdown i was cooking loads, handmade pasta, gyoza etc now i am just endlessly eating eggs and toast or pasta
Agree. Had a leftover baked potato from last night sliced with onions and fried together - added an egg and had with sourdough toast for brunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.