Food & Drink #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new no-name thread!
I rallied and made macaroni cheese. Pulled a maverick mood and topped it with breadcrumbs as well as cheese. It were all right.
C37E91E4-0B6E-4707-88D2-E516F5C04D2C.jpeg

Drink in my massive picture of cheese and breadcrumbs.
@Boredofthegram I’m pretty sure we have the same sofa 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
@eminchilli - Elizabeth Minchilli - has a recipe for rocket and almond pesto amongst her many pesto recipes. I just found this picture for a pesto egg melt on the Weelicious site. It’s got mozzarella in it too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been eating Sunday dinner for tea for three days straight cos the freezer was full 😐 thank duck that’s finished with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been eating Sunday dinner for tea for three days straight cos the freezer was full 😐 thank duck that’s finished with
That reminds me of one of Mr Falkor's Navy stories - he used to serve on submarines and because the boat due to relieve them on patrol had a fault, they had to stay at sea for a couple of weeks longer than expected. Problem was, just about the only thing left on board to eat was beef. They had beef for three meals a day for a fortnight and when he finally got back on shore and went home, it was a Sunday and guess what his wife (not me, I am the third matrimonial attempt!) had made for lunch....?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reminds me of one of Mr Falkor's Navy stories - he used to serve on submarines and because the boat due to relieve them on patrol had a fault, they had to stay at sea for a couple of weeks longer than expected. Problem was, just about the only thing left on board to eat was beef. They had beef for three meals a day for a fortnight and when he finally got back on shore and went home, it was a Sunday and guess what his wife (not me, I am the third matrimonial attempt!) had made for lunch....?
It’s awful having such samey food no matter how nice it is!

Reactions: 12
Wandered in to the new thread and everyone’s trying it on with Alan.

<insert Lynne, these are sex people! GIF>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s awful having such samey food no matter how nice it is!
Such as... toblerone?

Echoing the food boredom, maybe it’s the JM effect?! Until a couple of years ago I could get through it by eating the crappiest convenience food as at least it was easy. Now I find it all so disgusting - most beige oven food, instant noodles, the super processed white bread... the latest casualty is crisps (even the posh kind). All of a sudden my palate seems more developed but I’m too bored/lazy/unadventurous to cook nice food 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We’ve been getting Hello Fresh for a little while as we’d both got really bored of thinking of meals!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such as... toblerone?

Echoing the food boredom, maybe it’s the JM effect?! Until a couple of years ago I could get through it by eating the crappiest convenience food as at least it was easy. Now I find it all so disgusting - most beige oven food, instant noodles, the super processed white bread... the latest casualty is crisps (even the posh kind). All of a sudden my palate seems more developed but I’m too bored/lazy/unadventurous to cook nice food 😑
Babe, sammmmmme. I don’t want snack and rubbish I really crave a dead tasty meal Yknow. But one ideally I don’t make myself and have leftovers all week.

fraus I’m watching The Gentlemen (again) and ugh I’m in love with Charlie Hunnam innit look at his delicious daddy beard

860D82B0-DE88-42D6-B86C-A5533C404748.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.