Food and Drink #54

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ZB! So thoughtful of you to remember.
of all the days to have the start of a D&V bug 🤮🤮
I’ve been up and down most of the night. I’m going to attribute some of it to the Thai place on Castle St that we ate in last night.
The interview today went as well as it could have gone (from my perspective). i think their questions really allowed me to talk in detail about the work i've done. If i don't get it i'll be surprised but not disappointed. Put it this way, even if my confidence is misplaced, i've come out feeling confident.

ZB, I think I dreamt about you last night. It was either you or Hotes!
I have a friend who I met through Instagram, we like a lot of the same music and so it was inevitable I’d bump into her at some gigs. She’s really lovely. I often wonder if she’s on here - if not, she would fit right in. In my dream, either you or Hotes were sitting on my couch but you looked like her - i kept asking who you were from here and you simply wouldn't say.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Had two people compliment my pride high Vis vest. Everyone else seems to have gone very quiet, odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Related to nothing but I've been craving sourdough bread recently and I've just had some with some butter and 😍🤤 I just had to tell someone haha

As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Related to nothing but I've been craving sourdough bread recently and I've just had some with some butter and 😍🤤 I just had to tell someone haha

As you were
I love sourdough. I get that Jason one and toast it and add a ton of butter and Bon maman apricot extra fruit jam.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love sourdough. I get that Jason one and toast it and add a ton of butter and Bon maman apricot extra fruit jam.
That ciabbattin’ one? I can only handle it toasted with butter. It’s so tasty and fills you up, I count it as a meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m still feeling rough - I think it’s my period and the effect it has on me.
i had half a slice of toast this morning and immediately felt sick. That was at 7:45. Everything’s turning me but my stomach is sore from not eating.
Just made a few Jersey Royals with a wee knob of butter then heading back to bed. Even water is making me sickly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just do my thing. This was my 19 Yr old sons reaction to me sending him the photo. My legacy seems fairly cemented. He actually ordered it for me and heard why I was getting it. Neither of us are on the flag, but we will fly it .
1000003735.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Today definitely was one. Work was an inferno, I got an email about something I’d been avoiding (Mrs T opened it because I’m a twit) and now I’m up a height. Rishi neighbour’s bought the £500 Ninja smoking thing on a stand and our yard now smells like some Texan smokehouse. I’m not allowed to put election posters in the window according to Mrs T but IDGAF.

Jason’s do a seedy bread. Seeds get everywhere though. There’s an Irish soda bread we get from sainsbos in a plastic tray that’s nice too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I woke up crying in pain about 2 hours ago and now the pain has settled I'm just grumpy.
Waiting until 7:30 when the shops open so I can get us some food because Harold's eaten it all. Not a great start to the day but at least it's been raining so I have that lovely petrichor coming through the open window. (It's not that cold this morning.)
As for food I'm craving bananas for breakfast and planning a tuna and vegetable sauce gnocchi for tea. Or a tuna pasta bake, whichever Harold feels like cooking as I won't be up for it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think a tuna pasta bake sounds like it would be best for your poor tum. You definitely don’t want princess today, her running dog kicking would not help your pain 🙁❤.

Take in the rain and the ions. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry MCM, chronic conditions can do one. xxxx
Can't they just! I'm currently getting an arm massage from Susan (she's in love with my fuzzy dressing gown) which is making me smile.
I have a GP appointment tomorrow so I'll talk to him about pain management.
Bonus Susan pic.

1719435297706.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't they just! I'm currently getting an arm massage from Susan (she's in love with my fuzzy dressing gown) which is making me smile.
I have a GP appointment tomorrow so I'll talk to him about pain management.
Bonus Susan pic.

View attachment 3018972
Each time you post a pic of your clan, I wonder how on Earth nature made beings so magnificently fluffy.

(Susan looks suitably pissed off here. Maybe she can smell my neighbours’ ninja from there.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So the pasta is still MIA. I am NOT impressed! I will find whoever has it.
I bet it’s the person that’s been stealing the fried mac and cheese balls AND them fried Camembert rounds in Lidl’s.
I WILL hunt them down.

I am sulking but I will return, for piccies of pets, capybaras and red pandas!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6