Food and Drink #54

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pony is entirely too cheeky for his own good. Went into the shed looking for a brush, heard a noise, turned round and...

View attachment 3012064
Hello I am not cheeky I am in training for when I need to be in the tack shed in case of flood or earthquake or James Bond movie thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been inside most of today. Interview prep for Wednesday. Time to come out to join Mr Laz in the back yard - I feel this is a good time to say our garden isn’t overlooked, but still… Mr Laz is sunbathing in the nude (he has a sheet thing currently over his bits and bobs) all I’ll say is I hope he has plenty of lotion on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve been inside most of today. Interview prep for Wednesday. Time to come out to join Mr Laz in the back yard - I feel this is a good time to say our garden isn’t overlooked, but still… Mr Laz is sunbathing in the nude (he has a sheet thing currently over his bits and bobs) all I’ll say is I hope he has plenty of lotion on.
That's the best, much needed, laugh I've had all weekend! And I'm trying to follow the Jay Slater threads / Twitter between work. So thank you & Mr Laz.

Still working. I'm only annoyed as I was told no issues, no risk blah blah then my phone lit up like a Christmas tree with the problems. If I know I'm expected to work I plan accordingly. Had to come back to my office as the laptop battery has died for the second time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard his bits and bobs had already been boiled up like a pair of eggs in a hot shower. #Mind #Boggled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe I read another of some sea eagle in oz did the same. Grip of its talons exploded the egg of the gentleman, then tore it all off. I'll keep my privates private

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Eta, these are all spoof stories. As a fella tho I'd not risk it tho. Myths become risks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where I am they only eat fish and chips There’s dead fast food boxes all over the plaice to testify.

Reactions: 4
Not much to report here, except I’ve discovered nail wraps. If you apply nail varnish to the same standard as a preschool chimp would, and cba trying to glue nails on, why not just apply these weird sticky back plastic things to your nails!?!? I feel fancy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads, I’m so tired, I’ve started crying twice (in private) this morning. I do 4695 steps (more or less) taking the kids to school in the morning (involving massive hiand with last weeks raft of appointments too, I’m shattered. One of the kids had a friend turn up late last night for refuge in the peace and quiet of our house (both a worry and a bit triggering) and I’ve been up late one reason or another all last week too. And! I couldn’t shut my window last and there were ten thousand extremely noisy planes going over all night.

hope everyone has a good day, I am gonna have to listen to my body saying retire to horizontal for an hour.

@HotesTilaire show us your nails when they’re done!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads, I’m so tired, I’ve started crying twice (in private) this morning. I do 4695 steps (more or less) taking the kids to school in the morning (involving massive hiand with last weeks raft of appointments too, I’m shattered. One of the kids had a friend turn up late last night for refuge in the peace and quiet of our house (both a worry and a bit triggering) and I’ve been up late one reason or another all last week too. And! I couldn’t shut my window last and there were ten thousand extremely noisy planes going over all night.

hope everyone has a good day, I am gonna have to listen to my body saying retire to horizontal for an hour.

@HotesTilaire show us your nails when they’re done!
Fucks sake. A massive hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 7