Food and Drink #54

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I wondered what the booing was all about. England won. I’d not even realised they were playing, I was supposed to go to an appointment but due to issues with neighbour couldn’t. Am glad I didn’t. Bet the police were run off their feet tonight with fights. I can guarantee there will have been some idiots cheering on England at the pub and whilst locals were cheering on who they were playing ... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've been out out seeing a band in a field but was driving so I'm having a wind down beer now I'm home, while my ears stop ringing.
Edit: I walked around Arthur's Seat earlier in the day and did 32k steps in total, including all the dancing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been out out seeing a band in a field but was driving so I'm having a wind down beer now I'm home, while my ears stop ringing.
Edit: I walked around Arthur's Seat earlier in the day and did 32k steps in total, including all the dancing.
Wowee that’s a lot of dancing!
---
I still have an extra kid at home. Kid whose friend it is has asked if next week we can make a birthday cake for them. Of course we can. I haven’t had any contact from the parents. I’m treating them the same as the rest. It’s making me a bit sad though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
just popped in to say if anyone's in the market for a new vacuum, mr kcc picked up a daewoo cyclone cordless from the midl of lidl for £49.99 - it's £79 on very

neither of us have been particularly focused on cleaning recently what with *everything* and it's changed our lives made things look a bit nicer and I'm told is very lightweight ❤
Ooh I need a new vacuum, will go tomorrow 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh I need a new vacuum, will go tomorrow 🤞
If I hadn’t needed mine fast I probably would’ve gone and got one of these too! Bargain.

Something has bitten my face this morning, I’ve got a huge red patch on my cheek with a white weal in the middle, and it’s burning!!

Coffee today with vanilla unsweetened oat milk. Vanilla taste: 1/10. Weather still grey. Have a good day everyone. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They had one lone Henry in my local Lidl that I was tempted by but I didn't. Just bought tartiflette instead.
If this doesn’t describe the Lidl experience perfectly I don’t know what does.

Sending love to all that need it. It feels quite collectively sad here - I hope things get better soon.

This little thread often brightens up my days, so I really hope it’s doing the same for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 10.30 appointment hasn't turned up and I'm having a lovely cup of tea in my favourite mug instead. It's the little things ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As predicted the police social media mentions various incidents resulting from the the game.
One chap got tied to a lamppost minus his clothes.

Am exhausted and fed up and overslept.

• Heart
They had one lone Henry in my local Lidl that I was tempted by but I didn't. Just bought tartiflette instead.
Our gym has a cordless Henry. Gym bros take up machines by scrolling on their phones and uploading videos of themselves flexing. I take up the machines by watching the Henry. Or staring at people who come in wearing crocs.

Anyway. I followed a graduating student into town today on tunnel dog walk. She was on speaker phone to someone very loudly, telling them she had dressed like Taylor Swift. I may be into elasticated waists and running shoes but I deffo know what a Taylor Swift outfit looks like and she totes did not look like TayTay. A cream Dotty P shift dress is fine but not Taylor worthy. I however, had coffee down my fleece and a sheepish dog who had eaten some rabbit 💩 so was totally rocking the 8am look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I’d bought a steam mop on offer. Only it hasn’t come so I’ve checked all my emails and bank account and they haven’t taken the money it seems and it’s not cheap anymore 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
IMG_1666.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg

I have interrupted his reading to measure paws. He’s cross now 😬 and having an angry wash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never touch the feet!

Tunnel cat used to tempt us with his paws like this. Cats man. Dogs just stand there like doofuses.
IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_7350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Boy cat pretended he wanted to hold hands with me on Saturday then bit me. Devil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Boy cat pretended he wanted to hold hands with me on Saturday then bit me. Devil.
Hotescat has taken up tapping me on the arm when he wants attention. The other day he fkin tap tap tapped me, when I went to stroke his little grey head, he bit me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hotescat has taken up tapping me on the arm when he wants attention. The other day he fkin tap tap tapped me, when I went to stroke his little grey head, he bit me!
Girlcat does that! It’s very cute unless it’s 3am and she’s tapping my eyelids. She has never so much as raised a claw to me, bless her.
Boycat does little mips when he wants attention. Also very cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pooh used to bite my face when he was feeling a rush of love. Usually the cheek apple bit but once he bit my nose so hard I started crying. He was an emotional cat.

@griftalo I'm dying at 'angry wash'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for laughing. One of my cats (pictured above) sits on the sideboard thing at the end of the bed sometimes and he has taken to tapping me too lately. Nearly jumped out my skin when I got tapped on the bum!! Have cats had a zoom meeting lately about new tactics?!
---
Pooh used to bite my face when he was feeling a rush of love. Usually the cheek apple bit but once he bit my nose so hard I started crying. He was an emotional cat.

@griftalo I'm dying at 'angry wash'.
It really was though!! He had a real ffs face on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My ginger cat used to smack my phone out of my hand if he wasn't getting enough attention.
This was pre-Tattle. I dread to think what it'd be like these days.

He was also a fan of the angry wash.

• Haha
Sorry for laughing. One of my cats (pictured above) sits on the sideboard thing at the end of the bed sometimes and he has taken to tapping me too lately. Nearly jumped out my skin when I got tapped on the bum!! Have cats had a zoom meeting lately about new tactics?!
---

It really was though!! He had a real ffs face on 🤣🤣
Pooh was a tapper, maybe the cat fraternity are all tapping in memory?
Come to think of it, Susan has starting tapping lately, she always does weird tit though like climbing on my back if I don't look at her straight away.

Funny Pooh memory, he used to rub his face on Harold's phone and get told "No, no loving the phone!"

• Heart
Reactions: 9