Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Say someone hypothetically had £35 Deliveroo credit and wanted an evening meal for one delivered to a hotel in Newcastle, does anyone have a suggestion? It's not for tonight, so don't feel put on the spot.

Edit: Tunnelly you are so right. Something in the air is sour today and no-one deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lazarus

VIP Member
Liverpool fraus, have any of you been to Umrah at the top of Lodge Lane/Upper Parli St? It’s VERY good.

Reactions: 4

mchops

VIP Member
Bloody loved Stir Crazy. I haven't seen it for years but Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder were so good together.

Me and my mum had to sleep in the same bed for ages after watching Poltergeist on telly.
Your mum did?
I was the same, massive scared cuddler. . Loved it . Loved it with my kids too.

Reactions: 3

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Oh, mate! God love you for expressing it! [I HEAR YOU!]
---

Not the Billy bus episode, but the beautiful next season when the mam takes the boys to a psychologist. Do you know it? I don't want to spoil it
I’ve seen them all, but wasn’t sure which mask you had on!
Ive seen far too much of the Headmaster in the latest series. I get the feeling the actor very much isn’t the suburban 2.4 children headmaster type IRL

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Thanks very much, and you've inspired me to take lots of non-watermeloning photos of my last two months.

I'm off to yoga there at 7am tomorrow. Having taken my mask off recently [this is a reference to Young Offenders TV heh] I can see how lovely it's been.

A word of wisdom, though: any change like this will only show you who you are. It won't change everything. They asked me ages ago if I'd like to be a cook because that's the "natural progression" and I said no, because my best work is with the logistics and chaos and team and client facing. Sorry should have put in a #wanker #alert before typing!
Billy? Or the princess?