Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
I have a code!
Here’s my link to try Gousto! Use it to get 65% off your first box, PLUS 20% off all other boxes in your first two months.
ah it’s got my name on
Thanks babe, I’ve just downloaded the app and sent a code to my work email address (don’t remember if I’ve done this before, or if it’ll work)

Reactions: 5

Nonah

VIP Member
I got your summons!
I've set myself an alarm to review this all properly tomorrow. Thank you for your advice ❤
I've also been that girl in my younger years btw ...and been sacked . Still thinking on going for an adhd referral but can 'cope' and can't get around to it because .....
I just saw your post on the main thread. I wonder if having someone new to the team would be a good opportunity to sit down with both of them (because the new starter will need a buddy!) to go over the role profile and expectations. It might be a refresher.
But if your girl is ND being subtle might not work at all.

• Heart

mchops

VIP Member
I love donkeys. I've subscribed.
Donkey genocide is happening. Don't google it if you are sensitive.

• Heart
It's not cheap but it does last, and if you're spending all day on a hike it's worth spending the money to be comfortable, dry in a rainstorm you can't get out of, and not risking injury from poor-quality footwear. Cotswold has some plus size women's gear, eg this xxl women's jacket.

if you join an organisation like the Long Distance Walker's Association you'll get discounts on gear in a lot of places (including Cotswold). but yeah, even with the discount, it's going to involve a fair chunk as an initial outlay.
Go Outside/Oudoors has a good range and their own brands are good and don’t break the bank. If you “join” you receive a discount.

griftalo

VIP Member
  • Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
I used to like the chicken mango sandwich. I don’t really go in Greggs these days. No lemon doughnut 😢
In 2017 Greggs offered a felafel and hummus salad lunch deal that was seriously up there with the best felafel I've ever had, sadly discontinued because of lack of demans, I still think about it at least once a week.
[/QUOTE

• Heart

mchops

VIP Member
I'm doing a count down that nobody asked for of top movies I bunked( that's sneaked into free) of the 80s. Do feel free to ignore me.
1981- American werewolf in London. Scared the shit out of me. I was 7 . Great film
1982- yeah Et, ghandi. Airplane 2. over mucho grande? No those wounds run pretty deep
1983- scarface , bit shock horror but gripping
1984 - is going to take a while, my gut says footloose. So many good films that year
1985 I'm just going for the funny bargin. They showed stir crazy and then brewsters millions back to back. That was a whole Saturday to me

• Heart

MurielSnark

VIP Member
Given the camping gear chat on the main thread, I need some advice.

My waterproof jackets always make me sweat buckets. So, if I'm exerting myself, I end up drenched and uncomfortable, potentially wet with sweat inside and wet from rain outside too. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not going hiking at present due to ill health but I want to get back into it at some point. I'll have to get new gear as my size has changed so just wondering about how to go about getting a good jacket and/or bodywarmer that does what I need.

Wooh

VIP Member
Sorry to laugh but you are a witch. Last night I had a song in my head by Aussie band TISM, the chorus is 'I'm on the drug that killed River Phoenix.'
Terrible, I know.
Speaking of witches, I had "Greg, the stop sign" (by TISM) on repeat last Friday. Tattle=witches
Grifters=snitchers

• Haha