Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca7721

VIP Member
Someone at work said they eat capybaras in Columbia.

Can I have a confirmation or denial please? My source is not reliable.

(I cried at my colleague/comrade/fellow office worker person who I work with at the end of the day. Mrs T has had to go the walk in so all in all knowing that capybaras get eaten will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aren’t there rules against putting stuff like that on here?????

Sobs. LOUDLY

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Lazarus

VIP Member
In a One Show tenuous link to the cricket, I had Nepalese food tonight. Well, the dumplings from Jomsom are a delight and even better when half price.
Have you (or any ScouseFrau) tried Momo’s on Lime St?
we went in a few times. At first I thought I was quite taken with it but tbh it’s a bit grubby and the dumplings were ok the first time but a bit flabby and lukewarm after that. Haven’t been back, maybe it’s better now.

• Sad

KebabGirl

VIP Member
Active wear: if you have a Decathlon local Muriel, they do some decent base layers at a reasonable price. Also let's you see the sizing of them as brands differ so much.
I do perspire when doing any exercise and favour a vest as the first layer even in summer. The cycling one from Decathlon has been very good for walking as well. They are also excellent in winter if you feel the cold!

• Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Say someone hypothetically had £35 Deliveroo credit and wanted an evening meal for one delivered to a hotel in Newcastle, does anyone have a suggestion? It's not for tonight, so don't feel put on the spot.
Not House of Tides then 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
@MaineCoonMama im gonna have to see a mega wombat to make my mind up.
So hungry today, I’ve just hoovered a whole bag of cheese and onion rolls into my mouth, could still eat another! Corned beef hash to make now. One kid hates it now but another decided they like it, so I’m no better and no worse! The one who changed their mind said they’d never actually tasted it before. So years of saying no was based on… it sounding disgusting 😂😂😂
In our house corned beef hash is basically scouse with tinned corned beef in. The cubed potato or mash one is totally mind blowing lol as I only saw those a few years ago.
Ahem
you mean stew, this is jollof rice all over again

• Haha

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
I hope everyone feels better soon, seems like F&D is going through a rough patch. I include Chooey's man because he's part of the scene as well. I don't blame him for taking off his oxygen mask, that's constant blast is annoying and gave me a migraine.

One of the funnier pics of Pooh, he was watching the Simpsons with me on my laptop.

View attachment 2969492
My only experience with oxygen masks was coming round after an operation. The oxygen they pump out tastes horrible, like rubber and fumes, and really dries your mouth out.

• Heart

mchops

VIP Member
No way - I also had a crush on Steve Guttenberg! That film where there are alien pods in a swimming pool and the old people start acting young! I told one of my mum’s friends it was brilliant and she went to see it and mum told me off for sending her to a shit film! 🤣
Yet they made another one
Eta . I'm going through the 80s in must see films. 1 a year. 1980 there is so many good ones, if only one
The Blues Brothers .

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Hi Fraus, I’m in a very fortunate position to be looking at holidays overseas.
we’ve been looking on Skyscanner for flights; does anyone have experience of using it? I mean actually booking through it rather than look at the front page?
We’re looking at flights to somewhere on 🌍 -one way it shows as £583 per person, but when we go onto the airline’s website for that exact flight it’s £1,283 each. The £583 price diverts to an unknown site.
Is it all just a big take on?
Think it’s just a comparison site Laz. Once you’ve identified the flight operator/ carrier, code, destination codes plug the details into some other sites just to see?
If it’s a charter flight they can be operated by x on behalf of y on behalf of z, can be a bit of a rabbit hole but you can work out who is behind it all, who sells tickets for them and how much everyone else charges.

becca7721

VIP Member
Uh...if you're unconscious how do you call? Bloody idiots!
I saw some ducks today and a couple of dogs. I love how the park looks this time of year.
6 minutes!! You win. That includes too many medical staff to count who also think it’s an excellent idea 🙄 when I broke my hand I was told it make sure I didn’t lose consciousness on it as well, nope I had no success with that one either.

Sometimes I wonder just what medics are taught!

kachoochoo

VIP Member
yo, given my windfall and I just recently got a much better SIM only+broadband deal, I've decided I need a new phone bought outright and would welcome recs

always an android girlie, never iPhone, up until this phone (Xiaomi, it's great but a bit slow and the camera isn't great) i always had samsung galaxy s series, but the newer ones are still far too expensive to buy outright

pixel also seems a bit too, much, so idk... halp!

upper budget is probs £200