Food and Drink #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pandas are so ridiculous. How they even survived in the wild long enough for humans to intervene and save them is a miracle to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pandas are so ridiculous. How they even survived in the wild long enough for humans to intervene and save them is a miracle to me.
I think the pandas have saved us. I was grumpy until I saw this head with his hands (paws?) full
of bamboo falling off a foot high log.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved vic and bob. Used to go see them up new cross and then big night out tour in Hammersmith Apollo, they were on TV then .
Is it a bit tragic that I'm 50 and six year later, and my kids long giving up I'm still playing Pokémon go on my phone?

ETA err asking for a friend obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I loved vic and bob. Used to go see them up new cross and then big night out tour in Hammersmith Apollo, they were on TV then .
Is it a bit tragic that I'm 50 and six year later, and my kids long giving up I'm still playing Pokémon go on my phone?

Nah. I’m 46 and if I could afford one I’d be getting myself a Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately I’ve got to spend my money on grown up things at the moment though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah. I’m 46 and if I could afford one I’d be getting myself a Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately I’ve got to spend my money on grown up things at the moment though.
My friends daughter 12, just gave me hers, doesn't use it. I downloaded the new mario game that got all the great reviews. I can't really play it. Don't get to use it enough to get muscle memory. Fun though.
Eta, think there is a new switch next year too.
ETA 2 electric boogiloo
Vic ,bob and a women I would have married in a a heart beat. She was so attractive in every way . Rip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Nah young’arold plays and he’s 40 now. There’s a lady I see locally playing too and she’s older than me by a fair bit I reckon.
---
When I bought the kids’ one I got it from hong kong and it was cheaper. It was the animal crossing nicer colours one too. Online, I didn’t actually go and get it.

• Haha
Just submitted my application for the Big Job that I'm very nervous about. Will hear in a week or two if I have an interview, it's internal and in my team so I'm hoping so but you never know. Wish me luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Vic and Bob were the funniest thing ever. Some of their stuff is even funnier than I remember it being when I watch it now.

Has anyone else read Bob Mortimer's book?

• Heart
I’ve spoken about my long distance relationship here, and I feel so touched that anyone is encouraging and interested.

So I just want to say it’s still great! We kind of have to take it slow because of the distance, but both really want to make a go of it. As soon as I can I’m going to visit her, and if it keeps going well 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I really want to go and live there (she knows this 😆).

So now it’s just like normal being girlfriends, and until we see each other again I won’t have anything exiting to add.

If for some evil reason it doesn’t work out, you know I’ll come crying to you ninnies straight away!

But right now we’re happy and content (as much as possible being far apart). And omg she’s so great. I really wish you could all meet her, and that I could say more. I love her so much and every day I’m thankful I know her.

So it’s like, you know when people post all over social media, about how great their relationship is ? And you know it’s all talk?
My (very long-winded 🤣) point is, me not talking much about my lovely girl here doesn’t mean anything bad, we’re just happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve spoken about my long distance relationship here, and I feel so touched that anyone is encouraging and interested.

So I just want to say it’s still great! We kind of have to take it slow because of the distance, but both really want to make a go of it. As soon as I can I’m going to visit her, and if it keeps going well 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I really want to go and live there (she knows this 😆).

So now it’s just like normal being girlfriends, and until we see each other again I won’t have anything exiting to add.

If for some evil reason it doesn’t work out, you know I’ll come crying to you ninnies straight away!

But right now we’re happy and content (as much as possible being far apart). And omg she’s so great. I really wish you could all meet her, and that I could say more. I love her so much and every day I’m thankful I know her.

So it’s like, you know when people post all over social media, about how great their relationship is ? And you know it’s all talk?
My (very long-winded 🤣) point is, me not talking much about my lovely girl here doesn’t mean anything bad, we’re just happy.
So happy to hear this! Now we know that no news is good news. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Vic and Bob were the funniest thing ever. Some of their stuff is even funnier than I remember it being when I watch it now.

Has anyone else read Bob Mortimer's book?
I’ve not long ago finished his novel. It took me a little while to get into it but I loved it.
“And Away” is really good too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.