Food and Drink #52

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get you and your £30 a kg cheese! Fancypants!
I think it was 12 for 3.50 in the coop. I live on my own, I buy whatever is cheap and edible. Hitting me hard not being at work with the canteen this week . I'm healthy and eat meals then .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it was 12 for 3.50 in the coop. I live on my own, I buy whatever is cheap and edible. Hitting me hard not being at work with the canteen this week . I'm healthy and eat meals then .
That sounds cheap for babybels! I’ll look what they are in heron tomorrow. I made one of the kids have blocks of Edam instead. 600g for
£6

Reactions: 8
Imagine the art I could make with a full cheese.
I shan't Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m here for the mini cheese art. 29p for a cheese, the wax and hours of entertainment. Bargain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
wish I still had photo evidence of that time we made a nativity at work featuring a baby cheeses that I made out of babybel wax! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wish I still had photo evidence of that time we made a nativity at work featuring a baby cheeses that I made out of babybel wax! 😭
Terry Pratchett beat me to a "bigger than cheeses" joke, sadly 😅

(From the Discworld novel Soul Music)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still like old joke about the fella going to the cheese patent shop store. Google with have it.
So I'm finally going on my holiday tomorrow to france. Makes me feel nostalgia for when I was banged up outside Paris.
I need the toilet , only French is spoken.
My best french, I need a piece of paper, for toilet?
Pardon?
Merd, need paper?
Twats came back with a stamp an hour later.
I said what the duck!
Write home, maybe they will send it . Lol
Eta : I was just working over there, I wasn't dodgy.

• Haha
I used to travel all over. My nervous tension is through the rough. My ex wife was obviously told by my son 19 I'm going on holiday and would like 300 quid a month paid into an account for his uni fees. She's remarried, has another younger child. I said let him ask me. I'll pay in his bank. Not acceptable.
I'm sad lads. 😔

• Heart
I used to travel all over. My nervous tension is through the rough. My ex wife was obviously told by my son 19 I'm going on holiday and would like 300 quid a month paid into an account for his uni fees. She's remarried, has another younger child. I said let him ask me. I'll pay in his bank. Not acceptable.
I'm sad lads. 😔
is she asking to change the current arrangements you have re child maintenance, or is this something new she's asking you to agree to?

ETA I'm sorry you're sad and anxious! It's good that you are still pushing yourself to do the holiday.

It's an odd one. I won't bore anyone with it. I don't technically pay her anything anymore. I pay my kids. We all seem happy, except mum . Meh. All grown ups .

I have nothing interesting to say. I hope you and all your pets are good. Still around, still just crap. I can’t believe smack has revived herself. She can duck off into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have nothing interesting to say. I hope you and all your pets are good. Still around, still just crap. I can’t believe smack has revived herself. She can duck off into oblivion.
Freya, you may have noticed that I rarely have anything interesting to say, but I say it long and loud anyway! I hope you're well, too.

• Heart
I need to go do stuff today that involves leaving the flat. I’d much rather stay in hoping for more JM chaos , and possibly indulging in some Babybel carving . Oh and feeding my dreamlight valley capybaras cabbages .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still not found that .... is tattle giving me a hint by hiding my ignore button? Is it because I’m sooooooo interesting??? Or because I’ve been put on ignore by tattle itself 😱

Ooooo capybaras!! Yay!
If you want the ignore button just click on the person's profile and it's on the left, I think? Down the bottom.
And yes, capybaras are the best.

• Heart