Food and Drink #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interview done, thank you everyone for your wise words and kindness, you lovely canal.

You were all there in the interview room, I ~ think ~ it was only me who could see you all. Everyone looks exactly like their avatars!

It's one of those where i really have no idea if it will lead to a second stage interview, i reckon i said 90% good stuff.

Keep doing big 'ahhhhhh' breaths now.

Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Interview done, thank you everyone for your wise words and kindness, you lovely canal.

You were all there in the interview room, I ~ think ~ it was only me who could see you all. Everyone looks exactly like their avatars!

It's one of those where i really have no idea if it will lead to a second stage interview, i reckon i said 90% good stuff.

Thank you ❤
When will you find out about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Thank you ❤
You got through it!!

Fingers all crossed for Wednesday. Are you doing something relaxing to calm down (not adding up random foods to £19.96 or whatever)?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Half the promised KCC cats! What a blessed day. Both perfect beauties obvs.

We weren't awake in time for your interview but Sideboard Cat is screaming good vibes into the void for you @Kittypops

terrifying cat in motion.jpg

I was finally able to lift some weights for the first time in at least six weeks today. I didn't want to be violently ill during or afterwards which is a vast improvement but I am unsurprisingly very weak. Trying not to be too upset about it as I've barely eaten, slept or moved for the past few weeks so I'm obviously going to have lost strength. Tomorrow I'm going to see where my squat and deadlift are but I think I'd rather not know and just become a gym bro who only trains chest and arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Everything crossed for @Kittypops and if we could do temp name changes here like the other place, I think @Catchoochoo would have been fun. Oh well. At least we get bonus cattos though ❤🐈 🐈⬛
Aw my black cat emoji didn't work. Send keyboardos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Half the promised KCC cats! What a blessed day. Both perfect beauties obvs.

We weren't awake in time for your interview but Sideboard Cat is screaming good vibes into the void for you @Kittypops

View attachment 1391764

I was finally able to lift some weights for the first time in at least six weeks today. I didn't want to be violently ill during or afterwards which is a vast improvement but I am unsurprisingly very weak. Trying not to be too upset about it as I've barely eaten, slept or moved for the past few weeks so I'm obviously going to have lost strength. Tomorrow I'm going to see where my squat and deadlift are but I think I'd rather not know and just become a gym bro who only trains chest and arms.
Yay! I hope you enjoyed it Traumy S, even if you did feel weak. Softly softly catchy gym.......monkey.....and all that. That's always the hardest bit for my head too. I get all sulky about it. Like 'I used to be able to do this easily!!'. That was me after lockdown. I also sat on my bum for most of it and became 80% cake so I don't know why I was surprised 😂

The one good thing is (and I know you know this) your body remembers very quickly and you will get back to it much easier than someone who has never lifted before.

Six weeks isn't too long in the grand scheme of things. Don't be too hard on yourself 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ummm, it's a role with a desk and a chair and computer.
🔺🔺🔺
Oh no! Now I’m worried that you may hav (whispers) interviewed for my job 😬 😂

I think everyone looks like their avatars too. Although there are a couple of names that instantly make me think of something else. Dear @Jelly Bean for example, whose name I cannot see without thinking of Michael Scott shouting “Extraorrrrrrdinarrry Jelly Beeeeeaaans”

B257B1D5-5860-482A-A2BF-DDF2D9329FCD.jpeg

If you haven’t seen it, first 30ish seconds here are glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You're right dear heart @Emmapism you've made me feel better about it thank you x I can still bash out a few pull-ups so it could be worse. The fact that I even want to do anything at all is positive in itself and I'm really glad that I have all the equipment I need at home so I don't have to face the gym yet. I will be going tomorrow with my mum but I'm training myself at home first then will train her so all I have to do is stand about in gymwear saying KEEP YOUR CHEST UP FFS. My plan is to go on a mad bulk to put back on all the weight I lost so the 80% cake body composition sounds ideal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i LOVE that! I watch SVU as even with all the “especially heinous” crime, there’s Olivia Benson. She’s just so very comforting. Lovely Liv Benson, and all is right with the world. (I also enjoy Carisi’s grey hair, but that’s a different matter).
It's always been Barba for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You're right dear heart @Emmapism you've made me feel better about it thank you x I can still bash out a few pull-ups so it could be worse. The fact that I even want to do anything at all is positive in itself and I'm really glad that I have all the equipment I need at home so I don't have to face the gym yet. I will be going tomorrow with my mum but I'm training myself at home first then will train her so all I have to do is stand about in gymwear saying KEEP YOUR CHEST UP FFS. My plan is to go on a mad bulk to put back on all the weight I lost so the 80% cake body composition sounds ideal.
Going back to training after illness really sucks - I was badly injured for all of last summer, and when I could finally move my leg enough to do yoga again I felt so pathetic, like all my core strength had gone.

It does come back, though! The cake thing reminds me of a one-time flatmate who was big into bodybuilding and did dirty bulks. I've never seen a man put away so much pizza, I just used to watch him in awe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.