Food and Drink #25 Collaborative coconut chaos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was given some of this once after watering plants/feeding cats for a neighbour who had been on holiday and knew I liked cheese. I thought about it for a bit, and then secretly buried it at the bottom of the garden, feeling very guilty and ungrateful but I know my limits.
Isn't that cheese illegal? If it's not, it should be anyway! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked it up and it seems like it's blobs of stringy cheese floating around in cream then wrapped in other cheese. So a bit weird but I can safely continue eating it 😂

This took a lot of courage and I am now EXHAUSTED, send more animalos and foodos everyone.
Looks ok as long as Jack’s grubby fingernails aren’t in the mixing process!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was given some of this once after watering plants/feeding cats for a neighbour who had been on holiday and knew I liked cheese. I thought about it for a bit, and then secretly buried it at the bottom of the garden, feeling very guilty and ungrateful but I know my limits.
i just imagine keeping it in the kitchen and coming back to find every food idem ibfested 🤢 i think it is one of those things that is technically illegal in the eu but people continue to make it themselves

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aunt Sandy's gay son uploaded her "Venetian Ice Cream Cake" if anyone wants to spend all day remolding ice cream then sticking twix to it :LOL: Might be useful for anyone wanting a vegan viennetta or doesn't want to support uniliever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aunt Sandy's gay son uploaded her "Venetian Ice Cream Cake" if anyone wants to spend all day remolding ice cream then sticking twix to it :LOL: Might be useful for anyone wanting a vegan viennetta or doesn't want to support uniliever.

Lol this just gave me a lovely flashback of the Kwanzaa cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.