Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Oh, slow clap. Yes, I am so vocal, a woman with opinions. Burn me as a witch! Well done for cracking out your pissy little arsenal of screenshots and the big ‘gotcha’ that’s over a year old. I love how predictable you are. I literally don’t care. Nobody cares what you say about women daring to be friendly with each other.

It must feel so good to post evidence of private conversations - so high-minded and classy. I’m glad you have your new consort of friends with which to fluff your fragile male ego. Carry on with your mad conspiracy theories and muddying of truths - I’ll remind you of things you said about many members here. I have screenshots of my own.
How obsessive, how creepy.

That’s the last scrap of attention I give you. I know you’re reading this - and we’d ban you again but you’ll just come back.
Me right now
277161913_499110131579473_7192426563677272283_n.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I'm having an off day already. Was planning on visiting the kittens today but am not well enough. Susan always cheers me up though and seeing as one of her many nicknames is 'Bunny' I'm offering an Easter treat of her being a wally in a sink.
F7787DA5-E751-421A-B3FF-7225C65542B5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

KebabGirl

VIP Member
The energy prices are a perfect storm of events. The government fixed the top price to help consumers, but it was always going to end. The effects of Brexit and covid coincide with Russia invading Ukraine (where a lot of gas comes from or passes through). Prices were artificially low for a long while. The number of energy companies meant smaller ones went bust when wholesale prices started to climb. The infrastructure needs constant maintenance which seems to have spiralling costs too.

It's been building for 3 years to where we are now. I have no idea how the country gets out of it. That said, I am not an accountant or economist - just about bright enough to realize I'm too thick to know how it could be resolved.

I'm guessing Rishi will step in, but it will be at the expense of something else. It's a weird situation, but then all current affairs feels like that to me at the moment. What won't fix the problem is cooking in pineapple juice or putting water in the oven.

No interesting food to report. Have a cat picture instead. She has just woken up and seemed surprised to see me.
IMG_20210313_151313.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Oh no, it's all gone messy and sad in here. I've been on a constant grunk for the last few days and managing to post a gif every now and then (I love gifs, sorry). I only like the drama when it comes from Jack, not from the tattle family. I've been here since the beginning and been amazed at how good SL and MA are at getting screenshots. I definitely couldn't work like they do. I'm much more of a lurker than a contributor because I'm not very funny?

Can I send a photo of my house-bunno? He's mostly good but sometimes thumps at the radiator coming on, or at 3am in his bedroom for no reason. Otherwise he's a good'un.

1649798558086.png

• Heart
Ha, the taxi driver. He’ll be cleaning his boot out ready for Jack’s midnight Easter egg delivery.

ETA: @traumatised sideboard - It’s never possible to tell who someone really is on the Internet. The buzz of camaraderie can cloud judgement, but take comfort in the good nature of most people. We’re all anonymous, but I’d hope on the whole decent - just trust your instincts and believe in your bullshit detector. And the report button’s there.
TS I’m exactly the same and it worries me! I like what Poca said about just having faith in people being who/what they say they are though? Like outside of this situation (which full disclaimer I can’t bring myself to read or try to understand cos selfishly I can’t sit with the discomfort of it all, sorry) there are some things that make you think twice but largely I love the little peep hole you get into total strangers’ lives? Like the cookalongs and hearing about ppl’s weekend takeaways here and I love when you hear parents talk about stuff their SB/SGs do. Even the “bad” stuff like hospital trips or paperwork or grief. Like it’s a weird form of intimacy that is just nice to feel connected to other humans after a time where that was all destroyed?

Sorry this is too deep and I do have IRL friends I promise but there was an article someone wrote about the people that just disappeared from your life in the pandemic like colleagues you’d chat to at the kettle or ppl working in coffee shops/food stalls you’d chat to regularly and it really resonated because pre pandemic I’d spend a lot of my evenings alone so often that’d be my only IRL social contact for the day so having tattle to replace that has been a godsend. God only knows if we’d have ended up on YouTube or Facebook we’d all be alt right by now, or influencers 😂 but tl;dr grateful for tattle’s online community and a safe space where lonely gals/guys can just hang out ❤

• Heart

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
Morning Fraus! Hope everyone is doing well this weekend. Here are some puppies, one of them will be mine in approx. 8 weeks!
Screenshot_20220409-091851_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow, really sorry Silver is stepping back. But I understand.
I look at that account on Twitter occasionally and it really changed tack last year. I admit half the posts go over my head - I am a very basic & straightforward person, I initially take everything at face value. I have avoided comment on some posters here, I'll just back away for a few days if I don't like the tone.
I don't have any issue with moderation, it's not my site so not up to me what is / isn't allowed. If you disagree, start your own forum. I've been on cycling forums with more heavy handed mods!

Shall try and get a picture of the grey idiot later to lighten the mood. I love refreshing this thread and seeing all the four-leggeds. So many happy, gorgeous pets.
Kebab girl I will never get over your human skeleton in a box 😭 but loved what you said re tone of posters, now we are ~always online~ I always feel like it’s easy to forget you can step away, unfollow, choose not to listen to it. Like yesterday I fast forwarded a birth scene in real housewives and was like omg how empowering choosing not to view something that’ll make me anxious 😂

I know it’s just the internet but tattle is my anxiety safe haven so I’m grateful for the threads, you guys, and the mods keeping us safe. This is defs tragic but the last 2+ years have been the loneliest of my life tbh but tattle has been such a lovely community to get to be a part of ❤ Also Harold has had me crying actual tears of laughter people here are insane comedic writers.

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Kittens to lift the heavy MT vibe. The grey ones are girls, zoom in the the black one for a hilariously cute face.
E35DAF77-48F3-48E6-B290-9BC1F5B7443A.jpeg

• Heart

secretsu

I've found you all at last, I'd heard of this mythical place called food & drink but I could never find it.
Just wanted to say how much I'm missing Silver and their invaluable contributions to the MT ❤

I'm also finding the MT a dark place to be right now, so finding this corner of Tattle with like minded Fraus is just what I need.

Loving the pet photos too 😻.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
PXL_20220412_070651156.PORTRAIT.jpg

I don't have any animals to post but my lovely barista friend did me this little seahorse the other day. He's a happy lad. I called him Steven and then I drank him up 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sorry, I haven't been on the food and drinks thread for aaaaages but noticed Silver's post and I just need to say - anyone who thinks you're ~negatively affecting~ the JM threads is not worth fretting over. I'd plead with you not to stop posting on them for purely selfish reasons but if it's affecting your MH you have to do what you have to do. But please please don't get the idea into your head that the vast majority of people don't hugely appreciate you over there, because we do ♥

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Many thanks for the very kind response to my over sharing post last night, I was caught in a memory that took me back somewhere I've not been for along time. I truly appreciate the warmth and human decency here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Universal

Chatty Member
Well thank you friends! I have agreed with my boss to do compressed hours and so have one day off every other week (not yet decided what day!). This means that my salary remains the same which is what was concerning me (I am not one of the poors but I am a single mum). I have a lots of holidays so will be able to take leave to keep some of my other weeks shorter too. I can start as soon as HR process the paperwork.

Now I have a whole day every two weeks to ignore domestic chores and spend on Tattle instead 🦉 🍾

• Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Here's my catto, she sneezes a lot right in my face and enjoys throwing up next to my pillow, but she's not too bad.

On topic: my dinner was a packet of salt and vinegar Discos, and now my mouth is melting after all the salt.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
I think I saw April on my way to work today :) She was at the side of the road with a few of a neighbour's flock and they're nearly 5 miles from home. I was running late for work and couldn't stop to check, but it's hopeful :)

(For thread newcomers, April is one of my sheep who has gone missing on a few thousand acres of common grazings)

• Heart
  • Wow

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
One day when I'm not sick or poor anymore I'll travel to your lovely, rainy island and walk around with a big sign saying 'MCM' and wearing Pooh-Bear as a hat so any Frau will know it's me. I'll go everywhere I can think of.

• Heart

Emlo

Hardly post round here but often follow the mother thread (when I can keep up). Just want to scream into the void today because have just been gazumped on a lovely little 2 bed flat in my dream location (sadly no orangery). I had agreed to asking price and we had verbal agreement plus I’ve already paid for survey and spent last few weeks planning what furniture I would buy 😭 They’ve been offered £10,000 more which I just can’t beat at the moment. I’m a solo first time buyer and so gutted! When I realised I wanted to moan to someone about this it made me think of our favourite renter and I couldn’t help but share!

• Heart
  • Sad

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Well thank you friends! I have agreed with my boss to do compressed hours and so have one day off every other week (not yet decided what day!). This means that my salary remains the same which is what was concerning me (I am not one of the poors but I am a single mum). I have a lots of holidays so will be able to take leave to keep some of my other weeks shorter too. I can start as soon as HR process the paperwork.

Now I have a whole day every two weeks to ignore domestic chores and spend on Tattle instead 🦉 🍾
I do longer hours too it’s not so bad once you get used to it as you’re already there 😂🤣

I’m allergic to animal hair so this is all I have to offer I’m afraid although he could outrun all your animals even the horses

D37184A8-3A97-40CC-BFE3-D0B7D6A9F1B7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35