Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
According to a Gap email I just received, everything on their UK site is 60% off until today.
Is there a code? There's a jumper I want from there, I just looked online and it still shows as full price £59.95, no banners about 60% off. Maybe it's only for subscribers.

Reactions: 2

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Brown sauce shudder 😕
I was the same until I tried the Tiptree one (I don’t work for them honestly) I think because I have a massive sweet tooth other brown sauces are too vinegary for me

@Mustard that sounds lovely, yes to fresh tomatoes. Again because they are that little bit sweeter than tinned.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I nearly bought this brown sauce the other day (feeling FANCY cos it’s nearly Christmas) but worried it wouldn’t be as good as HP? Are they alike / would you bother if you’re a HP stan?
Personally I’m not a fan of HP (sorry!) Tiptree is the only brown sauce I like! So yes I would recommend it but if you’re a big HP lover you may not be as keen? As Universal said it’s a bit fruitier and thicker than HP. It’s regularly on offer on Ocado though so worth a try if you can’t find it in any puddles.

• Heart