Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nibbles and 406 will go off now - they're 5, neither can/will go in lamb and I was only keeping them as company for Loppy. Two is an awkward number as a group and they won't stay with the others out on the hill, so if one drops dead, the other one will be on its own, which is pretty much a death sentence. Nibbles has a recurring foot issue that just won't clear up permanently (she's sore again at the moment, it's just taken me an hour and a half to get them off the hill and into my field at home so I can treat her) and 406 is a nightmare to handle if anything needs doing to her, so I think I'll probably have a look at them when they've been shorn and if they're in good condition and I can get Nibbles sound, they'll go to the same sale as the lambs. It'll be a very sad day, but I have to be practical at the end of the day.

We now have four tame ones in the 3-year-olds: April, Little Nine, Viv Squiggle and Badger's Mum. So we need a new group name, I think. It's almost a shame Badger's Mum has tamed up, if it was a trio again they'd have been Baaananarama. Trying to think of girl bands with four members - All Sheep? The Baangles?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Nibbles and 406 will go off now - they're 5, neither can/will go in lamb and I was only keeping them as company for Loppy. Two is an awkward number as a group and they won't stay with the others out on the hill, so if one drops dead, the other one will be on its own, which is pretty much a death sentence. Nibbles has a recurring foot issue that just won't clear up permanently (she's sore again at the moment, it's just taken me an hour and a half to get them off the hill and into my field at home so I can treat her) and 406 is a nightmare to handle if anything needs doing to her, so I think I'll probably have a look at them when they've been shorn and if they're in good condition and I can get Nibbles sound, they'll go to the same sale as the lambs. It'll be a very sad day, but I have to be practical at the end of the day.

We now have four tame ones in the 3-year-olds: April, Little Nine, Viv Squiggle and Badger's Mum. So we need a new group name, I think. It's almost a shame Badger's Mum has tamed up, if it was a trio again they'd have been Baaananarama. Trying to think of girl bands with four members - All Sheep? The Baangles?
Little (ewerhyt) mics

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Little (ewerhyt) mics
I was trying to work something around that and the best I could come up with was Little Ewe Mix, ewe mix being a sort of muesli for sheep (definitely muesli, in no way granola), but yours is better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can the band not be based on the same model as the Sugarbabes? Same band name but different members every few years?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads the PIP Tribunal was fine, it only lasted half an hour! My rep said she thought it went well. I suspect they kept it brief because the DWP rep didn’t say a word.
I didn’t know it was a panel of 3- I think a judge, a medical expert and a disability expert. They did ask questions I think I answered ok (I had a whisper so that helped) just got to wait for the outcome in the post.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lads the PIP Tribunal was fine, it only lasted half an hour! My rep said she thought it went well. I suspect they kept it brief because the DWP rep didn’t say a word.
I didn’t know it was a panel of 3- I think a judge, a medical expert and a disability expert. They did ask questions I think I answered ok (I had a whisper so that helped) just got to wait for the outcome in the post.
Thats great news that its over. How long do you have to wait for the outcome?

Reactions: 12
*checks post*
....listens out for post...
*checks letterbox in case post is stuck in it*
....decides it’s a bit late now, can probably stop listening out and checking...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
DCB140A4-A711-4BBF-ACDA-861C6CB5101C.jpeg

Rare pic of Thor and Susan together. They are half siblings( same father) so one would think they might get on better but she prefers to hang out with Pooh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pooh-Bear isn't well. He's had a weepy eye and a bit of a cough, I got in touch with the food bank ladies and they're organising a free consultation for him at a local vet, bless them. He's currently hanging on to my arm with his head tucked into my armpit because he's a big baby.
813D3968-7A7C-4709-810D-A6032269E9D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.