Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly a Ms Duck, not a Mr Duck. I suppose I can forgive the mistake, in the circumstances.
Slippers is SO proud of the duck haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, how have I not seen that before? I am hooting. Slippers, what have you done? Poor lad was so chuffed with himself, he probably picked that one specially for them. Only the freshest for his most-loved people. My favourite cat video is the absolute classic keyboard cat. Play him off, keyboard cat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, how have I not seen that before? I am hooting. Slippers, what have you done? Poor lad was so chuffed with himself, he probably picked that one specially for them. Only the freshest for his most-loved people. My favourite cat video is the absolute classic keyboard cat. Play him off, keyboard cat!

Actual eye wets! I've seen this a few times and it never fails to make me ugly-sealclap-nonoise laugh. The face, the music, the drama. Dare I say...the joyful floof of it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

somehow I managed to play this while the 'oh slippers' dialogue was still playing! can highly recommend!

"meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeowohslippers!"

nice to hear slopbot's influences too ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Actual eye wets! I've seen this a few times and it never fails to make me ugly-sealclap-nonoise laugh. The face, the music, the drama. Dare I say...the joyful floof of it all?
it's just so relatable for anyone with cats, the exasperated "you stupid cat" 😂 I also love the name 😍 I've seen it various times and never fails to make me laugh

• Haha
Lads, thanks for all the good wishes and cattos and sheeps, I feel like I’ve been on that SAS training, but I made it through the Work Capability Assessment. As it was my voice had gone and we had to wear masks, so I had to write my answers. The nurse was ok quite formal. I didn’t cry in the end. It only lasted 30 mins and she didn’t ask me to do anything (lift arms, walk, blood pressure, weight) the best thing was it’s like a kind-of medical center so I asked to lie down when waiting for my taxi home. They had those basic dr beds, so I got 30mins rest which was great.
They say the result could take weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just PIP tribunal to do next week, and a complaint to the GP I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lads, thanks for all the good wishes and cattos and sheeps, I feel like I’ve been on that SAS training, but I made it through the Work Capability Assessment. As it was my voice had gone and we had to wear masks, so I had to write my answers. The nurse was ok quite formal. I didn’t cry in the end. It only lasted 30 mins and she didn’t ask me to do anything (lift arms, walk, blood pressure, weight) the best thing was it’s like a kind-of medical center so I asked to lie down when waiting for my taxi home. They had those basic dr beds, so I got 30mins rest which was great.
They say the result could take weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just PIP tribunal to do next week, and a complaint to the GP I think.
One down, one to go.
As the actress said to the bishop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am just starting, so am I right in thinking they put the cameras in the profilers/daughters house? Or was it the therapists?
Oh god, im trying to think what info is shared at that point without giving anything away 😂 there is a LOT linked to Reddington

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching it a few years back, I might have to go back and finish it - can't remember which season I got to, but it was either a season opener or the first one back after a mid-season break and Liz was on her own in a cabin in the snow. I did love it up to that point though, I just thought it was getting a bit too unbelievable.

Fraus, I am here with sad news today. Due to the death of the last of its original founding members, the Ewerhythmics have disbanded. RIP Loppy, you had a long and good life, say hello to Lucky and Bella for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I stopped watching it a few years back, I might have to go back and finish it - can't remember which season I got to, but it was either a season opener or the first one back after a mid-season break and Liz was on her own in a cabin in the snow. I did love it up to that point though, I just thought it was getting a bit too unbelievable.

Fraus, I am here with sad news today. Due to the death of the last of its original founding members, the Ewerhythmics have disbanded. RIP Loppy, you had a long and good life, say hello to Lucky and Bella for me.
Oh no! RIP Loppy.
I reckon 406 will go solo now. April has a whole career ahead of her, could team up with Viv and Badger. Not sure if they will let Nibbles manage them?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.