Food and Drink #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face masks, my ears are so sore from mask wearing, plus rash on my face, and eczema flare on hand. Have tried strap across back of head, but mask doesn’t stay up. Anybody any ideas?

Reactions: 4
Face masks, my ears are so sore from mask wearing, plus rash on my face, and eczema flare on hand. Have tried strap across back of head, but mask doesn’t stay up. Anybody any ideas?
Are you wearing surgical masks for work? I bought a soft cloth mask but that's probably not much use if you're in a medical setting.

Reactions: 5
I suggest you use a full cotton mask to try to prevent flares, and even suggested using an old, soft, tshirt to turn into a mask. Make sure you wash in gentle powder after every use.

Are you wearing surgical masks for work? I bought a soft cloth mask but that's probably not much use if you're in a medical setting.

Reactions: 5
406 looks sheepish to me.

Sorry.

(Just found out Stephen Graham is going to be in Peaky Blinders. I LOVE him and am a little bit excited. Luckily Mrs Tunnel also loves him.)
Glad to know he's got other fans . I think he's brilliant .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Glad to know he's got other fans . I think he's brilliant .
When he was killed off in the last series of LoD I kicked off and refused to watch any more.

Obviously I rewatched it because the new series would have been even more confusing without doing so.

He was unbelievable in The Virtues. One of best things on TV ever.

In terms of masks, we have got silk ones (I know, fancy!) for Mrs Tunnel who has to wear one teaching. They are easy to wash with mild detergent and don’t get hot in science labs and many children around.

Reactions: 7
I met my fella on Plenty of Fish. Couldn't hack Tinder. Swiping right (or left or whatever is a no) on people doesn't sit well with me.

I like to read a profile and take my time looking at pictures. Aware that makes me sound 100 years old but people aren't takeaway food for you to spool through!

Tinder rant over 😂

You should get out there TS you're a hilarious catch xx
I met Mr F on Tinder 3 years ago and we're both really old. It felt weird using it at first and I treated it as a bit of a joke, but here we are, 3 years on and I'm turning down Saturday morning sex for a read about Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I met Mr F on Tinder 3 years ago and we're both really old. It felt weird using it at first and I treated it as a bit of a joke, but here we are, 3 years on and I'm turning down Saturday morning sex for a read about Jack Monroe.
Possibly best tattle moment ever.

(Nadiya lovers might be interested to see Allplants have sent her homemade wagon wheels after she mentioned she couldn’t eat them. She seems really touched by the gesture. She couldn’t taste them on her story because she is fasting but you can just see from her reaction how shocked she was that a company went to the effort of doing that for her.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh @Fruitjack that's lovely (not the no morning sex bit, the other bit 😂)

I know people who have met and had successes on Tinder. I just hated the idea of it so never downloaded!

That said, I did once go on a website after a particularly bad messing about by a guy. I was young and (relatively) innocent but it was called Forget Dinner and it was basically just for hookups 👀

Was exactly what I needed at the time and ended up dating the only guy I met on there.......but shock horror it did not last 😱😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh @Fruitjack that's lovely (not the no morning sex bit, the other bit 😂)

I know people who have met and had successes on Tinder. I just hated the idea of it so never downloaded!

That said, I did once go on a website after a particularly bad messing about by a guy. I was young and (relatively) innocent but it was called Forget Dinner and it was basically just for hookups 👀

Was exactly what I needed at the time and ended up dating the only guy I met on there.......but shock horror it did not last 😱😂
I love that website name, gets straight to the point :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That looks useful 👍 I am wearing cotton masks and washing regularly, it’s the elastic giving me sore ears. And hand washing sanitizer setting my eczema off
I’ve heard using a little Vaseline behind your ears where the elastic goes can sometimes help?

Reactions: 7
Do you have to use a mask or could you use something like a bandana instead? I can't stand the feeling of the elastic round my ears for very long so I go bank robber-style, double-knotted at the back of my head so it stays on. Maybe not appropriate if it's for work, just an idea.

After my most recent experience with relationships I think my self-esteem is too pitiful to withstand dating. I wouldn't even be able to find a nice picture of myself to use! I'm genuinely more comfortable with thousands of people seeing my bare arse than my face (for context I have a full back piece that extends down past my tailbone and it was posted multiple times on Instagram and featured in a tattoo magazine, I'm forbidden from mentioning this publication to my dad or grandma though 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you have to use a mask or could you use something like a bandana instead? I can't stand the feeling of the elastic round my ears for very long so I go bank robber-style, double-knotted at the back of my head so it stays on. Maybe not appropriate if it's for work, just an idea.

After my most recent experience with relationships I think my self-esteem is too pitiful to withstand dating. I wouldn't even be able to find a nice picture of myself to use! I'm genuinely more comfortable with thousands of people seeing my bare arse than my face (for context I have a full back piece that extends down past my tailbone and it was posted multiple times on Instagram and featured in a tattoo magazine, I'm forbidden from mentioning this publication to my dad or grandma though 😂).
Link
😂 (kidding)

Hope you’re up to getting out there again one day. Your wit is too fine to waste on just us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a couple of buffs I just pull up over my face as needed, it's much more comfortable but could get a bit warm over long periods.

Now the older lambs are getting more confident, feeding time for the ewes turns into a mass playtime. They love this ruined building :)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a couple of buffs I just pull up over my face as needed, it's much more comfortable but could get a bit warm over long periods.

Now the older lambs are getting more confident, feeding time for the ewes turns into a mass playtime. They love this ruined building :)

my cat was fascinated by that video!

Reactions: 12

Look at them go! I love their bleating bless them, and what a beautiful place you live in ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.