Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Cos every day was a party day for Keith 😂
when forearms matt introduced the clip and said something about it making him cringe I imagined it would be eating something like bugs or whatever, never would have guessed that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Mine has been brought forward, but the same process, cancelling and taking a bit of a leap of faith. My rearranged one is almost two weeks earlier though.

If you had AZ apparently they’re struggling to fill appointments at the centres for that because they basically can’t do any first jabs now as it’s advised against for under 40s and most others have had it so your chances of an earlier appointment are probably better.
thankspace there is a vaccination centre opposite work, I might pop in there. the one I went to is 40 mile round trip from home

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Exactly, @emm. I'm lucky my 3 mostly get on well, I've had cats in the past that hated one another but they just got on with their day without too much brawling. Animals would probably prefer a good home with another pet or a child than stuck in a shelter. Just madness.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
We bow down in front of you.

All those gigs and Live Aid? Wow. 🤩🤩🤩.

Mrs T’s Dad saw Queen at St James’ Park and I am like a child asking for a story over and over again about him retelling what it was like. Freddie man 😍.
My friend's little sister has the infamous Freddie Live Aid shot- the one with the mic stand and the Adidas shoes- tattooed on her arm. Looks brilliant. Also she has Killer Queen tattooed on her foot. Freddie was an inspirational dude.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Morning Lads. Sorry I've not been around much but I've been BUSY. We got a new puppy at the weekend and there's been no time for pissing nor sandwich eating in the ST household. (I'll put a pic up on F&D if anyone wants to see him).

Also, it's my birthday today and I had a dream that I was given a special hat for the day from Vlad and the mods.
-However, this joy was short lived as the hat was just an inflatable cock 'n' balls which I refused to wear. This resulted in a 48hr ban from the site.

I'm tired. I'm very, very tired.
Happy birthday!!

• Heart

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
It was! They had these really nice 'no chorizo pigs in duvets'. Hope they bring them back this Christmas. They do a Plant Kitchen 'chorizo puppies' now, but the ones 'in duvets' were superior! The churros are really good too. It is a bit pricey but I often find stuff marked down.
I’ve just done a shop for the freezer, I got some Kiev’s, chorizo puppies, mozzarella sticks, bangers and lamb koftas, all plant kitchen. Wish I’d seen the churros!

• Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
I teach english as a foreign language and , while I agree to an extent with the simple grammar etc, so much of English doesn;t have the strict rules of other languages imo, I mean think about verb forms and not to mention phrasal verbs! I also find (in my wor anyway) that people learn from native speakers who speak badly which is a whole other issue...
totally agree with whom/I and myself though :LOL: I wondered if it was different (for native speakers now) as students seem to study grammar rules (which I never did - I remember starting another language at a level and the majority of the class had no ideal what a verb or noun were as parts of speech...)
Learning from native speakers who speak badly...ugh, I just had a flashback to a colleague "correcting" a student's writing with, "In English we spell Colombia with a U." 🙄

I went to school in different countries and I think I did more grammar than people of my age in England. I remember at the start of my A Levels (I was in England at the time) we were told to use different colours to underline nouns and adjectives in the first pages of a book. Err, okay...but of course this was a good fifteen years ago, so the situation may well have improved since then!

emm

VIP Member
We got ours from a farm for £40 each as kittens. They are absolute beasts and love hunting. Bells on their collars has stopped the bird massacre but we still get various rodents daily.
I looked at adoption for our next cat but our local RSPCA seems a bit mental to be - on practically every available pet it had these ridiculous criteria like must only have children aged between 12 and 12.5, must have detached house with garden on 3 sides. Can only be allowed outside between 6pm and 6.02pm from April to September. Can’t have any other pets. May get on with friendly yet standoffish other pets only. I’m exaggerating obvs but I’m amazed they ever manage to rehome any of their animals.
yeah I found that with the RSPCA too, I was basically not allowed any of the cats as they had to have access to a catflap and I had to be in for the majority of the day, so basically only people that don't work outside home at all :rolleyes:

Eurgh

VIP Member
Michelle Obama reading her autobiography is like a big cuddle and a bedtime story. Such a lovely soothing voice.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
Best gig was probably NIN. Gary Numan came on stage and everyone went mental. Heard a teenager in front say, “Who’s Gary Numan?” and I died inside a little.

• Heart