Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Thanks I’ll look for the Robinsons.

Thanks, I’m fussy, barley in drinks makes my teeth feel furry 🙄
have you tried mixing it with fizzy water? i found the same about the fuzzy teeth thing but when I drink it with fizzy water it seems to mitigate it

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
love this SATC chat - when I said basic that’s because I’m a shameless Emily in Paris enjoying (why? How? Who knows! Definitely some sort of compliance testing by Vlad via Netflix) basic who will 100% watch this!

Agreed that paying for it is ... optimistic on their behalf 😂 Surely they’ll have to partner with Amazon (who will outbid Netflix as they’re desperate to make prime video a thing?). HBO on demand isn’t available over here yet is it?

Sam must die surely? It makes me wonder if that’s why they introduced the cancer storyline for her cos they knew things were bad back in the day?
yeah I was wondering how they will address the Sam thing, or will they just say she is still in LA? cannot remember where she was at the end of film number 2, was she in LA or was that just film 1?

Does anyone know where I can buy grapefruit squash? Tesco used to sell a high juice version. I have looked in Tesco, Asda and Morrisons but can’t find it.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Agree, the 2nd film was one of the worst films i have ever seen. OT slightly but I've spent the last half hour watching this youtube series spoof of SATC. absolutely hilarious , the Samantha character in one ep is perfect and it really nails how awful carrie is
Perfect 😂

• Haha
Bio-oil, a question for you wise people. I have a post biopsy scar, and want to use bio to il after it has healed. Would Home Bargains B oil be as effective as the branded make oil.
Hope someone can advise me.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where I can buy grapefruit squash? Tesco used to sell a high juice version. I have looked in Tesco, Asda and Morrisons but can’t find it.
Robinsons have a pink grapefruit one, I rarely see it in the supermarkets but it’s common in the smaller corner shops/convenience shops.

Reactions: 1