Flying the Nest (Stephen and Jess Parry-Valentine)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it. The more it makes my skin crawl. Predators come in all shapes and sizes. I would not be leaving my child/ren unattended for even 30 seconds with a bunch on randoms. Those kids can’t voice any abuse that happens to them.
It’s not like these people will be being vetted for being in close contact or proximity with the children, they could be all sorts of weirdos. I can understand doing expeditions like that pre-children but I would be stopping them once my children were there. You just never know.

Reactions: 5
Watching their morning vlog and I know it’s morning they are filming but they both look so tired. Stephen especially looked drained. I’ve got a young baby who is up multiple times a night so can relate but I don’t look that tired. I’m all for making memories and life experiences etc but think they would benefit from taking some time to live a “normal” settled life for a bit with the two little ones rather than trying to live a pre-kid travelling life with a little baby and a toddler like they seem to be doing. They barely took any time when Koa was born before they set off travelling full time and it seems to be catching up with them going by how tired they both look.

Reactions: 4
Watching their morning vlog and I know it’s morning they are filming but they both look so tired. Stephen especially looked drained. I’ve got a young baby who is up multiple times a night so can relate but I don’t look that tired. I’m all for making memories and life experiences etc but think they would benefit from taking some time to live a “normal” settled life for a bit with the two little ones rather than trying to live a pre-kid travelling life with a little baby and a toddler like they seem to be doing. They barely took any time when Koa was born before they set off travelling full time and it seems to be catching up with them going by how tired they both look.
It was the most boring video of theirs to date.

Stephen looked haggard

Reactions: 1
What’s YouTube going to do?
well if you can 100% prove it is an undisclosed advertising, reporting it would be one of the steps to lodge your complaint. You could also look into see if Australia has their own version of the FTC and to see if they have laws for this.

no skin off my back if you do or don't. if you can't be bothered to do anything, great. nothing in their videos will change either.

Why have they got Koa so far down? You’re supposed to be able to kiss the top of their head when they’re in their carrier. Travel beans isn’t much better but better than how they’ve got Koa.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why have they got Koa so far down? You’re supposed to be able to kiss the top of their head when they’re in their carrier. Travel beans isn’t much better but better than how they’ve got Koa.
Agreed. The latest video I was triggered by the baby carrier and it looking like Koa couldn’t breath with the excess sun shade and how low down he was.

Also- Jess really has let go of the fashionable travel influencer. Her and Hunter dress like all their clothes are in the wash and have to chuck on some lost and found pjs.

It creeps me out that Stephen would rather film and allow a stranger to hold Hunter on his shoulders…

Attachments

I haven’t checked their content in ages (don’t follow them on any platform anymore), but I just did and wow, they’re really making those kids work for their money. Not a single instagram grid post or yt thumbnail without the kids front and center. Hunter is three years old, poor little girl. She has no control over what her parents put out there about her. And the crazy thing is: if they wanted, they could produce their entire content -travel videos- without ever showing their children’s faces. They’ve always been travel vloggers, they could do it while protecting their privacy. But they know that the kids get them views.

Reactions: 5
They're hanging out with the Travel Beans now who also are quickly falling into the 'Kids For Content' vlogging style. I just don't like that stuff at all.

Steve's really bad at the long boating compared to other videos I've seen people pick it up with the same crash course and not crash.

God forbid vloggers come up with original ideas.
best I've seen so far was the 5 ep series Downie Live did on narrowboats.

he wasn't the first but he's generally very informative while making fun videos

Downie Live series I saw too, his was great and no crashing even though he got the same crash course.